Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN2996-640x480.JPGDSCN2995-640x480.JPGThis little bear was made from a mistake I made whilst trying to do Paulas head challenge.  This was the first time at having a go at making my own pattern and the body I made was too small for the head  :redface:  After a little messing around, I made a new smaller head and hay presto little Cookie was born!  She is 9" tall and can stand!!!!!!  bear_shocked

I gave her little foot-shaped paws and a wobbly head.  I have a real soft spot for her and hope you like her too!

Hugs Ali x

p.s. She is my tenth bear todate - only taken me 12 months to do ten bears  bear_grin

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

awwww shes gorgeous  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Great bears Ali... :clap:  :clap: don't worry about how many you make..it's how well you make them that counts!!

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

She's gorgeous Ali, I love her colours bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

She's a sweetie!  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh Ali, you have been busy, he is gorgeous  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

aawwwwwww thank you so much ladies for those lovely comments - it really does mean the world to me.  :hug: 

Cookie is rather special and her photos really do not do her justice.  Every time I look at her, a huge grin comes to my face ...... can't believe that I made her and best of all I can keep her! (I have had a few tiffs with my eldest daughter who wants her and offered to make her another one, but as I have run out of this particular fur she's declined that offer  bear_whistle

It's my youngests one turn for a furry so I'm plodding away at a bunny at the mo (BUT don't hold your breath for a piccy, it may take 6 months before I post it like this one did  :redface:  bear_grin )

Hugs Ali x  :hug:

Board footer