Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

It's been bone dry here in Elkhart, IN.  We are close to South Bend/Notre Dame College. 

Can't remember the last time we've had a really good rain.   

Around our home it's a bit green, but I would hesitate to call the rest a yard, it's been sooo brown...and we don't believe in wasting water by trying to keep the grass/weeds green!  It's a nice, slow steady rain! 

I sit in front of a window at work answering the phones, one the few places that have a window, so I'm very blessed.  Can't wait to get home and see more green stuff!!

HURRAYYYYYYYY  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:
Hugs,
Leeann Krikau
Busser Bears

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I sure hope the rain is heading to Ohio.  We need it so bad.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

OMGOsh, we've had record rain falls this summer in Ontario!  It literally rained every other day or more for the month of June, July and most of August.  It felt like we were in England  :crackup:
     The Toronto area had double the rain they did in Vancouver and we have broken the all time records!  I only had to water the garden a  handful of times all summer.  We have 15 rose bushes and the between the aphids, black spot (from the rain) and the caterpillars, half of them don't have any leaves left!!  I'm ready to plow them under, they are so much work.   Thank goodness the last two weeks have been lovely, even though it's cooled down a bit.  It's warm during the day and cool at night.  I wish I could send you some of our rain!

hugs,

Brenda

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Brenda,
Come and live in England (this Summer) it hasn't stop raining. bear_cry
A little bit of your sunshine would be welcome. bear_grin
Love kayx.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Leeann, would you please send some rain our way?  We really need it and our drops are drying out.

Kay, My mom and daughter, Rachel just returned from England last week ( visiting my relatives) and they said it rained every day.  But cleared up enough to do some fun outdoorsy things.  She had a great time!

I love a good rain!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hmmn, the novelty sure wears off quickly Judi!

It's very wet here again today with 'severe weather warnings' being given out on the news.  So much for our promised Indian Summer!  My poor son and his girlfriend drove to Cornwall with their cycles strapped to the back of the car, for their two week holiday yesterday and that's going to be one of the worst hit places!  I'm just glad we managed to snatch a week in the Majorcan sunshine in late June, at least I get to remember what the sun looks like!!!!! bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yes we have had so rain much as Paula said. Today it's pouring again and doing even more damage to my flowers. I know plants usually love the rain but there has been so much lately that some of my autumn flowers are rotting in their pots. Plus, because of the rain,  I have a partly painted garage that's looking rather odd.  bear_sad
Anyone who wants this rain is welcome to it!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

We certainly had rain in Chicago yesterday.... 4 1/2 inches in one day!  We are fortunate to live in a country area so there's LOTS of open ground to soak it up bear_original

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Right, i have to say that here in France, we had more than enough rain too. We managed to see some sun a few days, but far too much rain for Summer season, definately.

I wish I was able to bring some rain were it is realy needed.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer