Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear all!

You are such an active group of people! I cannot beleive it! when i think i have finished to read all the new posts, there are already new ones, and it never stops! Oh my!  :lol:

Well, i have to say, I have difficulties to follow you all!
There is one bear next to me requiring my time and horribly jealous to see me busy on my computer on this forum instead of finishing him! He would prefer me busy sewing his ears! He is still waiting to have a nose and a mouth, as well as paw pads in his hands and claws...
Oh, dear, what am I doing, HE IS my priority! Needs to be ready before thursday... I am sure he will be absolutely gorgeous! Finger crossed that my brother will like him (that is a present for him to put on one of his sofas- I hope- in his new house)!

Right, i am off to my bear!
I will send you photos of my bears in November when I have more time.

Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Along the same lines I feel very guilty sometimes. Like not saying hello to every new member or commenting on all the lovely bears in showcase and for sale. The best is if there is only one person active on the board I feel like I am leaving them on their own when I log off!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ditto!!!  I wish I could be here ALL DAY just chatting with you all.  I really enjoy this place but can't always get to every single thread... bear_wub bear_cry bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

man, I feel so lucky that my 'real' job allows me to be signed on all day!!! So Amanda,don't feel bad leaving me alone here.  But on my days off, I'm hardly here.
No hard feelings ever if you can't post,or reply to every thread.
Heather

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhhh......so this is why the tub doesn't get cleaned and the freezer hasn't been defrosted in.....hmmmmm.....forever

I pick and choose....and usually by the end of the week I am caught up.

Saturdays seem to be slow, thank goodnesss, and then it begins again.

Ladies, no one will be offended if you pick and choose your topics and forums....we all understand

bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower Well said, Dilu  :hug:

As usual! It's so hard to resist TT. I don't have the strength of purpose. My excuse is that I'm on the computer working with some student's paper on 'Marxist Aesthetics' or some such, and need a break to clear my head.  :whistle:

I actually have to schedule time for housework, or I won't do anything. As in "anything". I tell myself that if I check in a few times a day, I won't have so much to catch up on . . . but then I still don't catch up.  bear_cry

But no one should feel slighted if a question goes unanswered or a bear goes unadmired for a bit. I suspect that we're all fighting the same battle, here!

Eileen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi and belated Welcome Sophie!

Don't feel bad!!  I do the same thing... I just can't read every thread anymore (like I used to when TT first started  :rolleyes:)

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Sophie, don't fee bad !  :hug:
I know there is so many new topics everyday.  :whistle:

Please just come back here
when you finish your bear !
I will love to see !  :love:

Hugs/Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sophie, don't worry, I agree, this board is very active, I have trouble following everything as well, I don't get much time.  bear_sad

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sophie I do the same thing.  In fact I haven't been on here for a week and am catching up!
Hugs Sarah  bear_flower

Board footer