Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

clare14 Country Bears
England

Do you get moaned at for hogging the PC all the time, well I have people to chat to, things to find out about, and MOST OF ALL I might be missing something!!!!   :lol:

Never mind the fact I check on the odd occasion at work, and it's one of the first tings I do when I get in......am I obsessed....mmmmmmm I think so!!!!   bear_rolleyes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Clare,

No - i'm the only one in the house that uses the computer as the other half can't stand it - whooooo hooooooo!!

It's mine - alllll mine heh heh heh  :twisted:

Penny

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm.. YES. my kids and hubby just glare at me and say, " Are you on there AGAIN"    bear_ermm   I can't stop myself, you guys just have too much to share, so please stop posting or I'll need to find/start a Teddy Talk Anoymous Support Group.  Anyone else want to join ????  bear_tongue

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Pick me Pick me,I'm in the same boat and my husbands hatred for the computer will soon sink my ship.It annoys him to no end that it's the first thing I do in the morning and whenever I come through  the door.Apparently,according to him,my emails and "talk topics" will still be there if I don't run and check them.Oh and get this.... he complains because I come down and get online instead of watching TV with him.... I'm not aloud to talk so why does he need me there?? bear_angry  bear_angry AHHH, a good rant,  :redface: thanks girls    bear_wub  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Get it off your chest Shari, that's what we're here for.

:hug:

Penny

Deb Upstate New York

Naw ... no trouble here.  There are three pc's in the house.  (My brother builds them so we've been lucky to get them for very little.)

BUT ... about that TTASG thing Tammy ... you bet!  It's Intercal's fault anyway (same logic as blaming the tobacco companies, right?)  I hear hubby say ... could have had that bear done if you weren't on there!  Guilty.

Deb Upstate New York

Any time Shari!  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Shari! Men eh?? LOL
Like watching TV is quality time anyway. At least on here you learn stuff.
Men can be soo #@@@*# sometimes.
Heather

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Huggin you girls!!! Thanks for understanding ! He really boils my oil and I've told him,as soon as he needs diapers,I'm outta here  bear_laugh   bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_wacko  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_sad

Dilu Posts: 8,574
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We had only one computer up until about two years ago.  It was, to say the least, VERY annoying to have hubs playing games when I needed it for bear business.  As soon as it was financially possible, we became a two-computer household.  That's how I've stayed married for 41 years . . . two computers and a king sized bed!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I get in trouble for sitting on the computer too. Luckily last year we got another computer so the kids don't bother me to much and we have double dsl line so everyone can surf at the same time.
I do get comments that i could make more bears if I was talking about them less!! :wacko:
Love, kathy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sue Ann!! A woman after my own heart.
For us it's 2 TV's, a king size bed, and one day to ourselves a week.

Heather

Dilu Posts: 8,574

King sized bed?

Our bedroom is so small a king size wouldn't fit!  bear_grin

DSL lines?  Double?  Heather, I am insanely jelouse.  bear_cry  we get to use the lines that were laid when telephones finally made it out this far....so that would be....hmmmm  Wasn't Mr. Bell still saying 'Watson come here I need you?' ?
bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin
:angel:

bear_tongue

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Yes!!!!  All the time...Sarah's on the computer again!!!  And we have dial up too so the phone is always engaged!  Well, we have a mobile so if someone wants us they can ring that hehe   
I haven't been on for a week and I really missed it...itching to get back hehe  :D
Glad I'm not the only one  ;)
Hugs Sarah

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Well... I used to "hear about it" quite often... (not much now... usually!)  But then hubby got into a new hobby.. collecting die cast collectible cranes and construction equipment... AND he found a forum like this.. but for HIS hobby!  After that he went out and bought himself a brand new laptop with wireless internet (we are spoiled... we have cable broadband internet!)

Now hubby reads his list stuff from the comfort of the living room couch!  I'm usually not on the computer in the evenings anymore anyways... and it's SO nice to have him in the room with me while he's surfin' the net! 

In the evenings I'm in my chair working on bears usually bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I get in trouble with myself. I can give myself the worst guilt trips!

Hubby was kind enough to get me a laptop earlier this year. About the time TT started.
So now we each have our own computer and I can go anywhere in the house/yard with mine as we have wireless DSL. This is NOT a good thing. I should plug it in down in the cellar where it's cold and dark. Then maybe I'd spend less time on it. Instead it's in my studio or on the dining room table and I can't so much as walk by it without looking to see what's happening in cyber space! It is indeed a sickness!

In my defense.... I'm home all day, with two pups... for at least 13 hours... in the woods.... I need to have SOME kind of contact with the outside world or I'd go insane! Besides, there are much worse things I could be doing on the computer.  :twisted: What would the guys be doing if they had all that time on their hands and a computer readily available? (Sorry, Quy, Dale, Scott, etc. It was a generalization only!)

So, I'd like to be the VP of TTASG, PWEEZE???

Board footer