Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I found a few cute little "punkins."

punkins08.jpg

One little punkin went scurrying away to his little nest when I pulled back the leaves...but he was too curious to see what was going on and soon returned.

punkinII08.jpg

punkinIII08.jpg

These little darlings are a wee 3-1/2 weeks old and have just found their legs and boy are they are curious bunch.   bear_wub

Hugs,
Shantell

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

awww...where's momma?
hugs,
Leeann Krikau
Busser Bears

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

So cute!!!! I want them all!! bear_wub  bear_wub
If momma was there you wouldn't have been taking pictures!! :crackup:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Oh, just look at all those pretty babies!  They are so much fun when they're tiny....I miss having kittens around.  I love the orange tabbies, and the tortoise shells seem to be my all time fave.....good thing I don't live closer, or I'd be after one for myself! bear_happy  Skippy sure does good bear_thumb ..........

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Shantell,  you finally got a few good pics - Skipita must have been on a bathroom break or grabbing a snack :crackup:    What darling little orange fellows and one sweetie girlie.  Are they afraid of you?  They haven't had much people contact yet.  They are soooooo adorable!!!

hugs,

Brenda

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I want them all bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH . . . put them all on a plane and send to me!!!  Skippy does have gorgeous babies, but we need to have a discussion about the birds and bees.  She hasn't heard about family planning, methinks.  Looking forward to more photos as they grow.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe I miss my kitty!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

They're growing so fast!!  It's a good thing I can't see the face on that little licorice stick......  The orangecicles are darling, but I have one of those!  Max was nonplussed at the sight of his brothers and sisters.  I'm sure if he saw one in the real, he'd be much more inclined to give a sniff.
bear_grin  bear_grin

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta.....and Max the Morning Monster!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Leann...I wasn't serious about just "finding" them.  They were born nice and safe under an old garden umbrella in tucked into a nook in my front flower bed.   Their mommy, Skippy, was literally beating on my back sliding glass door with her front paw demanding to be fed her breakfast so I skipped out the front door and took photos of my little troop sleeping under the hosta plants.

SueAnn...nope Skippy doesn't understand the concept of planned parenthood and she doesn't realize that the traps are for her own good.  She just looks at them and skips off.  We have caught the other cats...SEVERAL times...they aren't too smart...I think Skippy just laughs at them.  I look at every day as an opportunity to CATCH SKIPPY.   She does have pretty darn cute babies though.  I've consulted with my vet so when I catch her she just goes in without an appointment...JUST GOES.

Brenda...they are not afraid of me.  They've heard my voice too much.   :crackup:   I've been peeking in on them as much as  possible and giving them little pets so they are familiar with my scent as well.  The past few days since they've become mobile I've handled them every day so they are now just really curious about everything includng ME.  This morning they were trying to nibble on my toes.  So cute.

Hugs,

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

so adorable. I love kittens!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub  bear_wub  Awwhhhh, I see Skipita's been at it again!!!  Well, with such cute babies and such demand, why would she think of planned parenthood  :doh:   Clever monkey!  She's too smart for her own good...or maybe she just loves being a mommy too darned much.   bear_wub   

Ya gotta admit, she does make adorable babies  bear_wub

Board footer