Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

My dad sent this to me...

Instructions: This will drive you nuts. The site instructions are in Japanese, so read below!

1. Click “Start
2. Wait for the countdown of 3, 2, 1
3. Then memorize all of the number's positions that pop up on the screen,
4. Next the numbers will disappear leaving only circles. You must click the circles that represent each number from the smallest number to the largest number.
4. At the end of the game, the computer will calculate the age of your brain.

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

28 um! not sure if that good or bad, I'm 41 nearly 42  bear_grin

but hubby told me this week, I don't look any older than when we got married (at 21) just more tired  bear_wacko

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Whoo hoo!! 26 but it is early in the morning, I am sure If I take the test later in the day it would go down. I have ajob interview today pray for me that they will offer me a decsent salary!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

25..... don't I wish! :crackup:
I tried it 3 times.... first time was 25... then 24... then 23.... so I stopped! bear_tongue

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I'm 39! I'm going home to re-check my birth certificate and notifying my husband of my new age.

Marion

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Whoooo hooo I got 24 and 27, but I know I have a really good memory.   I'm going to entice hubby and my daughter to try it tonight - they will be lucky to get ANY right.  They both have horrible memories LOL!  Finally, I'll look pretty good next to them  :crackup:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I got 25, and I am 25, so that seems like a fair result!!!! bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Not telling, boo hoo!!!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Hugs, Jane.

bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:crackup: 32, thats not toooo bad, they sure were fast, I could not concentrate.
great game.

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Woo hoo! :dance:  apparently I am 22( thats less than half my actual age) but I think it may have come out like that, as it is very like one of the exercises on my daughter's Nintendo DS brain training game, which I have had a go at a couple of times(even the sounds are the same). I like games like that, but my memory has always been quite good anyway.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I'm with Jane, I'm not telling.    I'm off today to book myself into a retirement home!!!!   It's that bad!!!!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I've got a 31 year old brain..which is 4 years better than it should be.  Now Hub has a 20 year old brain (why does this not surprise me  bear_rolleyes  :crackup: )

:hug:
~Chrissi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Geez, louise!  Man, they were fast . . . especially those with bunches of numbers.  However, I did (much to my relief) confirm to myself that maybe I'm not yet ready to admit having Alzheimer's Disease.  My brain age was 34 and I am 67.

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Jane and Christine, should we book into the same home?

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Yes Carolynn that would be great.  We could all sit around making Teddies and forgetting numbers!!!!

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

groan!!!!
Think I need my eyes checked. 
Gail G

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

hmmm..i got 36..and i am 36...wish i was younger..sigh..will have to practise it
Kerrilyn

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

i got 35 and im 24  bear_ermm  ... how old do you have to be to book into a retirement home  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That's it I tried again and am now going to search retirement homes...found a good one yet girls?
Ummmm making teddies all day talking about the old days...seeing as the here an now doesn't seem to hang around in the old brain cell...heaven. Who's coming then?

Hugs, Jane.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I managed to get to 22 after a few tries which is half of my age.My biggest problem is always concentration and it made me realise that I sometimes don't focus on things for more than a couple of seconds bear_whistle
Laurie :hug:

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

It gave me a 37 and l'm 38!

Board footer