Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

i am going to try ebay for the first time //selling..and i sooo dont understand what im doing wrong with the shipping question! help! how do you add their calculator to the listing? when i choose a shipping method it shows me different destinations but thru the postal service not UPS..what am i being so dense about? auuhgh! deb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Deb, I never use the calculater so I can't offer help there...BUT.....ebay "live" is great.  There is a link on the home page of ebay for you to chat through a pop-up box with an ebay rep.  They'll be able to tell yo how to do it.

Things change so often on ebay it's hard to keep up.  I just heard that they will be removing "bear and dolls" will be placing all bears under "childrens toys".  I don't know.

Fairfax,Vermont

thank you Judi! deb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Dear Deb,  When you get to the shipping part of the listing there is a box that offers calculated shipping or flat rate shipping, first decide which one you want, then there is another box that you pick the shipping service you want.  If you have chosen calculated by buyer location you put in the weight and when the buyer looks at the item there is a calculator at the bottom of the page, they put in their zip code.  If they are using an account that is set up with their zip code it should automatically do it for them in shipping cost at the top.  I checked some of my listings and in the place for carrier there is UPS.
Joanne

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

I've never used the calculator since I just charge a flat fee....I just wanted to wish you Good Luck with your first ebay auction.

Good luck!

bear_thumb
Kathy

Fairfax,Vermont

Thanks all! I just switched forms and guessed alot! wish me luck!  deb

Board footer