Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

JulietK julietk
London

I posted about this Needlefelt before but i can't find the discussion  bear_wacko
I have finished the Large (for me) needlefelt
Here she is bear_original forgot to say she is a Skinny Blue Sealpoint Siamese
zcat025Medium.jpg
zcat017Medium.jpg
zcat024Medium.jpg

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Hi Juliet,

She's very definitely a siamese kitty.  You did the markings very nicely.  Nice eyes too.  Pretty collar :-)

WTG!!  Congrats on your first large needle felted kitty!

/kittyhugs,

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Wow, I like her, she's beautiful.  How big is she?

Puzzle Outer Eastern Melbourne
Website

She gorgeous! The colours are lovely and she is so well crafted! Really lovely!

JulietK julietk
London

Thanks  bear_original
she is 8 inches from the top of head to the base of tail and stands about 5 inches high
her collar is 925 silver and Swarovski crystal in clear and indian red (as i like to make jewellery too) and can be taken off and worn as a bracelet ,but you have to ask her nicely if you can wear it  bear_tongue

JulietK julietk
London

I like this picture with the tail up and heres a better picture of her face
zcat026Medium.jpg
zcat020Medium.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very nice. She looks ready to jump into some mischief.

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Juliet, she is soooo cute.  Great job.  What do you use for whiskers and where can I get some?  I have been wanting to try a rabbit or kitty so need to get some soon.  Also, do you have a favorite supplier of wool?

Peggy

JulietK julietk
London

Thanks Peggy she has whiskers made from a fine jewellery making thread I have for making bracelets (I double it for bracelets) it is a sort of plastic. I think I bought it from ebay , my favourite uk wool seller is coolwoolgirl on ebay she also has a website so I buy through that sometimes. I like Ebay as I can use the money I earn on ebay to pay for my materials though paypal.   :redface:  every penny I make goes back into materials for new things.

Puzzle Outer Eastern Melbourne
Website

What a wonderful idea to have a bracelet/collar. That is neat bear_laugh Her tail is just lovely in these newer shots! I love the gentle curve to it. And her face is so sweet.

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

You've done a beautiful job on her.  I love the collar.  It's such a nice touch.  bear_original

JulietK julietk
London
Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is wonderful - very siamesy!  I love her tail & her smile (my siamese Coco smiles just like that at times)!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

WOW, what a lovely kitty. You did really a perfect job, I love the cat :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow, Juliet, you have done a wonderful job on her!!

JulietK julietk
London

Just catching up after being unable to get on over the summer break , thanks for all the kind comments x

Board footer