Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi, I know we must have had this discussion a while back but I can't find it. When you place a bear for auction and use a subtitle does that also show if people type in a search.  I know that the main title shows up in searches but was not sure about the subtitle.

Thanks
Hugs
Catherine

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I think its does.

Subtitle: Add a Subtitle (searchable by item description) to give buyers more information. See example. 

Thats what I found on ebay. Its under promote items click for more examples. I could not see a price but I think it is one of the more cheaper 'extras'.

Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks Amanda  :thumbsup:

Catherine

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Just to clarify a tiny bit..... and Amanda, you are totally right in what you said, I'm just making sure that evryone understands... I didn't "get" this until just a little while ago!

When you search by TITLE, the subtitle language dosn't show up.

When you search in TITLE & DESCRIPTION, the subtitle language DOES show up.

Beray truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Antwerp, Belgium

oo thanks Kim, I had not got that part clearly.  When you say Title and Descriptioni - does that mean it also searches in what you write in you main listing or only title and subtitle?

Not trying to confuse here  bear_wacko

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

It sure is a learning curve this ebay lark! bear_wacko

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

When you search in "Title & Description" you are searching in the title, the subtitle, and the description (what you are writing in your listing to describe your bear.)

Beary truly yours,
KIm Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer