Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Irene Irenours-bears
France

poivre-2.jpgpoivre-6.jpgpoivre-5.jpgpoivre-4.jpgpoivre-3.jpgpoivre-2.jpgpoivre-1.jpgpoivre.jpgI hope you have all a nice sunday bear_original Here are photos of the second design i will exhibit in the 2006 shows. His name is Poivre and he is 36 cm tall. On the photos are also LOUSTIC, my dog and GRISETTE the cat plus 3 hats i've sewed today bear_original

Pipa UK

Wow they are all fabulous !!! love the hats too, your big bear looks amazing and he just suits that hat so much ! he looks so well to do, like a rich frnech artist or something  :lol:

bear_thumb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Just awesome!  bear_thumb Wonderful mohair and very realistic looking teddies!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Irene . . . The bears are wonderful, the hats are wonderful, and your pets are wonderful!!!  Great photos and thanks much for sharing!!   bear_wub  :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you dear bearlovers :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

FANTASTIC!  And the name POIVRE suits to a T, as he's very peppery.  Great work!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Super bears Irene.  I esepcailly like the photo with your canine!

Densteds Densteds
Website

OOOHHH!!!! Irene,

Poivre is absolutely magnificent...I love his fur, a wonderful job, how clever you are!!!!...congratulations & goodluck

:hug:
Denise.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

How beautiful and original ! Poivre is just marvellous !
I hope I can come at the show to see him "inthe flesh" bear_original bear_original.
:hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Merci beaucoup to all :redface: Marion, i would be so happy to exhibit with you, really bear_wub We have many month to be preapared

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow, Irene, Poivre is spectacular!  :hug:

Great to see your other beasties, too!

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I love your very individual style Irene  bear_wub

The bears have a charm and a certain something, i cannot put my finger on what it is about them that makes them so different to many other bears - but whatever it is, i think you will do very well with them.

Are Chene and Poivre for sale?

Penny  :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you Eileen and Penny bear_original My hope is to have my own style, you know, this kind of something who allow to say, that's  Eileen or Penny bear. But in the same time, i don't love to always do the same thing like using the same pattern and just change the mohair, so isn't it a dilemna? I really love all style of bear and by now, i can't choose what's kind i will sew the more for my business. Yes, they are for sale. ChĂȘne who is quite big is at 157 euros plus shipping and Poivre is at 140 euros plus shipping. Now, i'm going to eat some cake and admire others designers bears bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Just gorgeous, good luck for the show!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Irene , what a fantastic bears !  :clap: bear_flower
I love the small cute face and you did superb work on eyes, nose !! so beautiful.  bear_wub

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

She is wonderful and the photos of her and her pet friends are very cute!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

:lol:Magnificent very French

Irene Irenours-bears
France

You are so sweet with me  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Surprenant, vraiment surprenant. Actually, I am impressed. I cannot find the words to describe what I feel about your bears.  Your new design is great! Well done.

:hug:  :rose:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!! I thought Poivre was a lot bigger at first. What brilliant detailing. You are so clever, is outfit is so different :clap: :clap:

LOUSTIC....looks just like my wee (departed) BILBO. He was a miniture Australia Silky. Loved him dearly. Yapped alot though. :love:
Matilda :clap:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

WAOOOO ladys, by your kind words, you bring me so much energie to go ahead bear_wub Now, i know that my bears can be exhibit. Beary hugs to all  :hug:

Board footer