Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Hi

I have been away for a week with no internet.... I really missed reading and chatting to you all. So much has happened. New puppies that are too sweet. Puppies getting bigger. New web sites, new online store.... And obviously the new bears. Gosh you have all been busy. Just finished catching up on reading as much as I can (and getting the washing up to date.)

My man was on a conference so I managed to sew all week with no housework etc, meals prepared for me and the only other distraction the occasional dip in the pool or a beer sitting on a lounger :dance:  :dance:  :dance: until the dreaded Carpal Tunnel bit again. Oh well had 3 days of touring and diving for that to recover, today the sorting out and maybe tommorrow can sew again.

Was really amazed at how much I missed the daily happenings. You are really a good bunch.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

So glad to have you back with us again Carolyn.  It does take a while to catch up on all the postings if you have been away a bit.  We can all sure talk!!!!!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Sounds like you had a great week Carolynn bear_thumb
Takes a while to catch up on all the posts though bear_whistle
Laurie :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Carolyn!  Wow does that sound fun!    So sorry about the carpal tunnel though   :hug:

Board footer