Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I was wondering if any of you that ordered supplies from this company has concerns.  My first order was processed in a day and I received it in a week. 

So, I placed a larger order on Oct.20th and it is still pending.  I've emailed them twice this week just to see when it will be sent and they haven't responded.  I'm getting worried.  I know they are moving on Nov.1 and maybe they are busy, but an email reply would be nice.

Maybe I'm just being impatient ???

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I just sent an order in yesterday. My money is gone - hopefully my order will be sent!

Marion

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Mine took them 4 days from when I ordered until they marked as payment received...

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have never heard of Sierra Meadow Bears.  Do they have a website?   Hope you get your orders Tammy and Marion.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Judi,
This company is in Cal.  They are selling everything-supplies,  mohair, etc at 50% because they are supposedly moving.  Donna posted a thread here a bit ago- everyone thought they were closing- I hope they didn't go that route and leave us hanging !!!! I'm sure there is a good explanation and I don't mean to spread bad rumors.  Just getting worried.

www.bearsandbooks.com

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Yeah Judi... you must have missed the post!  It is 50% off EVERYTHING!  It is bearsandbooks.com

Densteds Densteds
Website

Tammy..I emailed them three times with a few questions regarding the mohair, I was a bit confused with the pricing and wanted a shipping quote to Australia but I've never heard back from them....I hope you get your order okay, maybe they are very busy right now, do they have a phone number...it might be worth trying to call them instead.

Judi..here's the link
http://www.sierrameadowsbears.com/Scripts/default.asp

hugs,
Denise.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

They have a number on their website... i think it is a tab up in the right hand corner... maybe under contacts?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, Tammy, call them! They'd be 4 hours behind you I think but you really ought to call if you are worried.
They processed my payment right away but it did take 7 days for it to get to me. They use very slow shipping through UPS. But it's cheap. Not sure how they ship to NS.

If they are indeed moving things could be in quite an upheaval there. And they could be getting tons of orders with their 50% sale and having a hard time handling it all. We have no idea how many employees they have, etc.

You'd be wise to call today as they are moving next week and you may not be able to get them at all.

Good luck!
Daphne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

GRRRRRRR...I had just decided what I wanted to order...now I'm hesitant.  I don't care if it takes a bit to get it...I would just want to get it.

I tell you...I live under Murphy's law!!! bear_innocent

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Gals,

I placed an order on 10-14 ....paid thru PayPal ...then this week I got an invoice for the order I placed on 10-14. 

They did call me after I sent them an e-mail saying I had already paid.  After another phone call, I found my receipt for PayPal and e-mailed it to them.

Last night I got a message with a refund or $4.20 ...they were out of two items I had ordered on 10-14.    So I hope the order is on it's way.

Wanda

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

I am pretty sure that Gail Thomas is the owner of this business, she also is a bear artist.  If she doesn't own it, she works closely with them. Her website is http://www.angelbearies.com  Maybe you can try and contact her from her website and get a reponse? Just a thought....

Susan

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I called the company a couple of hours ago and am still waiting for a reply.  The receptionist couldn't answer my questions and I had to leave a voice mail for someone else.   I'll keep you  posted .    Wanda, it sounds like they must just be very busy.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Gina, my only concern was that the account still shows pending- not paid.  I paid right away on the 20th.  I just didn't want lose my money !  I expect it to take time to ship and am o.k with that.  Anyway, I'm sure it is fine, I'm just being paranoid since the 1st order went so smooth and quick !   bear_ermm   Gee, maybe I really have caught the Mohair bug !!!!!!  bear_shocked bear_shocked

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hey Shantell,I married a Murphy and my life was wonderful until then,no bad luck or unhappiness what so ever , NOT !!Anyway,I blame everything on my husband and his name so I just want to apoligize to Tammy for all the trouble and worry,it really is my husbands fault  bear_tongue     :hug:

Matthea Ontario

I also put an order through with them. On Oct 22, and mine is still pending too. I called them because I realized that I put down my married name but my maiden name is still on my credit card A woman with an accent took down my info after finding my order in her computer (I'm guessing) but my order is still pending. I'm going to call again tomorrow to make sure everything is alright.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

Oohhhh I have to admit, when I read they were having a 50% off sale, I was so tempted to put in an order.  However, due to a bad experience my mum had with them earlier this year, I decided to not take the risk.

My mum had terrible trouble with an order.   The customer service she received left a lot to be desired.  Having said all this, while it DID take a lot of work, the order did end up getting straightened out, and ended up being satisfactory.  So, I just hope everyone's orders will be fine.  It might take a lot of probing, but here's hoping they will do the right thing.

I also have a feeling that since we are in Australia, they thought it didn't matter so much LOL

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danni

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hi All
I really wouldn't worry too much about Sierra Meadows. They are small but have been around for a long time. Gail Thomas is the owner and I believe she only has 2 other employees. Gail also is a lawyer and is traveling a bit. So she may be very swamped right now with the move and all. She usually is very prompt.
Sonya

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

When you said the company was moving i was to scared to order but if you listened to the girls on the post it sounds like you will have no trouble .i have been waiting for a book from Amazon for six weeks but i am sure it will get here .

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think that they probably are being swamped with orders because word is getting around about the 50% off... I wouldnt worry gals bear_original  and if it is a small business, they probably cant keep up bear_original but seriously, I wouldnt worry

Board footer