Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Studio44 Studio 44
UK

09a.jpg06.jpg15.jpg12.jpgAuthor: Studio44

We have had a wedding in the family! My son Toby and Becky married on Saturday for the second time. They married in 2000 and after a turbulent 3 years divorced in May this year. This made them realise that what they really wanted was each other and they were soon back together with their daughter Olivia who is 5. A proper family at last. A joyous day for us with all the hope for a happy future for all three of them. Just wanted to share this with you.

bear_wub  :dance:  bear_thumb  :clap:  bear_flower  :hug:

Dorothy

Lynn Wisconsin

Congratulations to you and your family Dorothy!  You granddaughter is adorable.

Lynn

puca bears puca bears

How lovely for you ALL - and your little grand-daughter looks adorable. Congrats to all
and big huggies :hug:  :hug:
Maria

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Congrats to you and yours, I hope things work out for that wonderful family, your granddaughter is so cute making snow angels in her dress, and what a pretty dress it is.  Thanx for sharing.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

What a beautiful family they make!  Wishing only the very best to them.  Oh, and what a lovely little wee one!!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :dance:  :bday:  HURRRRAHHHH!!!!!  I just adore happily ever afters, and it looks like Olivia's the happiest of them all  bear_smile  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:   

Sometimes we just need to the space and time to realize that what we really were happiest with just left.  I'm so glad they've realized that all on their own and remarried  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   Best wishes for a happy married life that goes on without any endings  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

Board footer