Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

To any of you who think I may have lost my mind in the last while, here is the reason....

We are getting married on the 16th December in South Africa.....

Before that We leave the Philippines to go to France to sign new job contract (via who know where at this stage). Then a couple of days in Lyon for the contract. Then to SA via Athens. We are in SA for a month and then return to the Philippines for a year.

Well that is today's plan. This changes daily and I honestly feel like I have lost it. The wedding date and plans have been the easiest so far. Obviously between all of this have to fit in "normal" life. Christmas plans.... If it wasnt for thousands of lists I would never cope.

I am however working on bears. That is my sanity. Have 2 I want to post as my first "for sale" bears and the challange has me all inspired. Am making pearl necklaces as wedding favors and even found a stunning pattern on the internet for my "dress"

So if you think I have lost it.... I have

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Carolynn.
How very exciting for you. Best of luck with your wedding plans and I hope that
everything will go well for you.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Whooo Hoooo !! Yeah, Congrats, Sanity is over rated!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Congrats!  And I agree with Kathy on the sanity thing!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Carolynn, congratulations, that is wonderful news.  You are not alone in thinking you are going a bit loopy.  My favourite saying is "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it".  Just remember that, and you will be fine.  Can't wait to see photos.  Great news.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Carolyn, have a wonderful wedding and look forward to seeing pictures

Pauline

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Exciting!  Exciting! Exciting!  :hug:  :hug:  Sounds like you'll have too much going on to care about whether you're sane or not!!  bear_grin  Congrats on your engagement & I hope you have tons of fun on your travels!  And I'm looking forward to seeing your bears for sale!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

Really exciting - many congrats! Sounds like it's going to be a chaotic time, but I echo the sentiments - sanity is much over-rated! ENJOY!
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations, life sounds as if it will be very busy for you. aA new husband, new country, new home and lovely new bears. Heaven! Lots of  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  please.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

It sounds wonderful if not a whirlwind of business - how exciting that you will make your dress - I'd love to see the pattern  :dance:
Catherine xx

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Congratulation, thats a wonderfull, exciting time for you  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratulations!!!  On everything!   many many hugs  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations Carolynn, what an exciting time for you.  I hope things settle a little for you in the meantime.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Isn't that fabulous news?!!  Excitement and travel and bears!!  Congratulations!! bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  What an exciting life you have in front of you . . . best wishes and congratulations!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

All the best

Lynette

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Best wishes to you on your upcoming wedding. 

Hugs,

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding day.

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Thank you all for you warm wishes. Our tickets are now confirmed. Meetings at head office set. So now can tie up everything. We leave the Philippines on the 3rd December. So rather a lot to do in the next month. Catherine, my dress is more a skirt and top. I cant get patterns here so have downloaded from Burda will be cutting and adding bits till I get it right... Should be intresting. But have to have something that I can change into jeans, still have a pretty top and (Ellen you going to like this) RIDE. Have to fit a ride into our wedding day. The frustrating part is my nice sewing machine and overlocker are in storage in South Africa and I have a second hand barrel of bolts sewing machine here.... Picked up our rings yesterday, had a ring made out of jewelry I never wore, and the outcome is amazing. Was a little worried about that, but stunning. So slowly slowly all coming together.  bear_happy

OzMatilda Posts: 209

Congratulations Carolynn, wishing you a beautiful upcoming stress free Wedding Day with many, many years of happiness.... bear_flower

Board footer