Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

kitten4.jpgkittenface.jpgkittenblack2.jpgkitten2.jpgkittenblack.jpgMy niece had company today ....... two adorable 3 week old kittens and their adoptive mom. Deborah Burnham. They have been lovingly hand raised by Deb, who found them abandoned after birth.  The night in Canada would surely have done them in.  Four others didn't make it, but thanks to the loud and persistent cries of this little sweetie, these two survived.  Spanky is the black one and Stumpy is the gray and white tabby (named for his stumpy tail - the tip fell off!)  They had a really rough start, but with feedings every two hours, they are now thriving, even though a bit shaky on their feet still.  If you want to see them from the beginning, Deb's blog is:

www.bearhavenbears.blogspot.com

hugs,

Brenda

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Brenda,
What a  wonderful thing to do, she should be so proud of herself for taking these two little guys in.
They are gorgeous!
Is she going to keep them or rehome them when they are older?

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Brenda,

Gee! what little sweethearts they are...and what a wonderful lady Deb is for saving them, thank God for people like her.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely little kittens and well done for Deborah for taking care of them bear_thumb  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kay,
     I believe Deb is definitely keeping Stumpy - he is much smaller than Spanky.  He was probably the runt of the litter.  She is looking for a loving home for Spanky (the fluffy black one).  We are trying to convince my niece to keep him. 

hugs,

Brenda

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

Oh what such cuties bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

awww, what sweeties  bear_wub  I'm so glad they are being looked after and they are very lucky to have Deb  bear_innocent

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Brenda, bear_flower

Aw, how gorgeous!!  I read Deb's blog the other day about these little kittens after reading one of your other messages.  It's so lovely to know that they are now in such safe and loving hands and have a good chance of a very happy life. 

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Awwwwwwww, what adorable little kittens  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Deb is such an angel for taking them in and devoting so much time and love into helping them  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Be still my heart!  They're so sweet.   bear_wub

Hugs and hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

omg they are soooo sweet. I have been following Deb's blog about them. She IS an angel.

Hugs,
Melanie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How sweet is that! So glad they got a second chance at life! bear_wub  bear_wub

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

I had the pleasure of meeting Deb at TBAI! WHat love here!! How nice. Pam

Board footer