Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Matthea Ontario

~Whoops! The title should read "I'm IN the new Teddy Bear and Friends"~

Hi guys! I've been off the boards for a little bit. Busy fixing up our new condo, etc... and I haven't been bear making so I haven't felt like I deserve to be on the boards if I'm not creating (Plus knowing me, Teddy Talk will turn into an addiction!)
Anyway, in August I went the the Teddy Bears on Vacation show here in Toronto. TBaF was there handing out free issues and taking photos. They talked to my husband and I for a few minutes and took a few pictures of us that made it into the new Dec. issue! The stuff they said I said makes my sound a little bit moronic, but I think they took little snipits out of our conversation and put them together. Or maybe because I was nervous I said things all silly. I'm so pleased to be in the issue though! The women that were there from TBaF were fantastic.
We are on page 68 if you want to take a peak. They made me pull my hat up because it was shadowing my face. I normally don't wear my hat on top of my head  bear_happy Mat was looking the other way so he's embarassed of his picture bear_rolleyes but I think he looks great bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hey! I saw you!!! Congratulations! v :thumbsup:
Love the pics!
Daphne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Matthea, I'm looking at your pic right now . . . you are very cute (and so is hubby)!!  Congrats for being in the mag!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Had to dig out the issue, buried under the Intercal order as yet not put away, honestly whats a house wife to do? And what do you know! 

cONGRATULATIONS 

cute cute cute!

did it make you want to get back to bearing?

We're happy to have you back....

Dilu

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

WOOHOOO!! COngrats! How much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danni

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I don't have that mag, any chance of a picture? Also I am on here even when I am not making as it inspires me for my next bear. Its such a nice group we can't help being addicted.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats, can someone post a pic please  :pray:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Matthea-and-Hubby.jpgHere's cute Matthea and her cute hubby!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

What a lovely clip - woohoo - you are both very lovely looking!!!!

Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower Congratulations, Matthea!  :hug:

You and Hubby are even cuter than the bears behind you!! I'm so sorry I missed you there  :cry:

Eileen

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Congrats! What a lovely couple!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Really nice picture.  It's always a thrill to see someone you know in print.

Board footer