Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

rosa-nallen-057.jpgrosa-nallen-065.jpgrosa-nallen-048.jpgHi, this is my newest little bear. I haven´t found any name for her yet...
She is made of german pink mohair and pink suede, premade nose and eyes in glass made in germany. She is 19 cm tall (7.4)

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Hi,
    I think my first post got sent somewhere bear_whistle   Any way.....your pink bear is sooo sweet! She has "big" personality for such a little sweetie! bear_wub

Hugs,
      JeannieB bear_original

theKeepMeCo. Posts: 185

She is so cute! I love pink bears...I have always been drawn to them for some reason.  bear_original  I like her nose!
-Lynnette

Thank you for your nice comments.
I just wanted to sew a plain simple bear with no extra on it maybe some day I will needlefelting more details on her that will be the day I had learned me to do that! lol! I have no idea how to attach the wool on the face...

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

very nice! love the color and great nose! bear_original  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Very sweet, and love the colour  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Wow Birgitta!  You are learning fast!  And you'll enjoy needle felting when you try... just hold some wool on and start poking the needle through the wool into the muzzle... it felts into the stuffing so stays in place.  There's lots of great info on TT about needle felting!  bear_thumb

Thank you so much för your support and lovely comments.
I will buy me wool as soon as the paycheck will arrive next week and see if I can do any changes to the bears face.

Board footer