Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

bear_thumb
Congratulations to Berta for making it to the Ted Worldwide 2009 Competition.
And heres a BIG Hug to any of you else out there that was nominated. :hug:

Maria, was kind enough to be the bearer of Good News to Berta and Myself yesturday
Thanks again and we'll keep you posted as to when you can place your vote.

puca bears puca bears

Yay Penney and Berta!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Congrats again, girls!
And believe me, it's just as exciting to be able to pass on good news, as getting nominated myself (no chance of that - didn't enter!) Penney - sorry - completely forgot to get the page scanned for you - will do it today - promise!
Yesterday was one of THOSE days - didn't seem to stop, and achieved very little..........ho hum........
big huggies
Maria

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Penney and Berta :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Penny and Berta, congratulations!
Your entries are just amazing and I wish you all the best for the rest of the competition!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations to both of you !  How exciting !  :clap:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Penny and Berta, congratulations! Although I'm sitting here and crying - because I had the bad news, that my bear didn't make it - although my bear is pretty nice - so my friends said - maybe they said it just for compliment.

Anyway I would like to wish you all the luck in the world the get the price !!!!!!!!!!

bear_thumb

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Huge congrats Penny and Berta  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Andrea  bear_cry I am sure your bear was lovely, if your avatar is anything to go by  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Penny and Berta!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Board footer