Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I've had jury duty since last Thursday and it's so exhausting! I haven't even started the ornament, though I have thought about it. I'll start on it this weekend.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I have sent all my cards and will be posting my ornament on Monday morning Hooray  :dance:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I posted my cards today and will start working on my ornamont next week while relaxing on the coast...going caravanning for 7-9 days..

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

I have my ornament made and will be posting it out next week :dance:

Hugs Nichole

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website
Marlys wrote:

I've had jury duty since last Thursday and it's so exhausting!

I was called for jury duty too(the second time in a year) luckily I checked in each night and didn't have to report.
Ornament is ready to ship as soon as I pack it up.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Gezzzzzzzz you guys are fast, I can't work on mine until after Thanksgiving!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:doh: when's thanksgiving?

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Matilda, our Thanksgiving is this upcoming Thursday 11/27.   My stomach already hurts.  LOL

I started on mine last week but didn't get very far so I'm working on it today.  So far I'm wanting to keep it for myself.   bear_whistle   bear_whistle   I'll wait and ship it out around December 1st that should be plenty of time for pre-Christmas enjoyment.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Mine is cut out and ready to sew.. I would have had it mostly done but had un-expected company who stayed all day.. lol. Oh well. I will work on it this weekend!
Hugs,
Melanie

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Wendy, you are right on top of things, aren't you?? 

I know this to be a fact, BECAUSE . . . I am the girl who was the LUCKY recipient of one of Wendy's famous puddles ! ! ! ! !   Happy dance, happy dance.  Thank you soooo much, Wendy.  I absolutely love her (she is a girl puddle, I tried to call her a boy, but, nope, she's a she) ! ! !   

When we got home from dinner tonight and checked the mail there was a package from Austrailia and I thought, wait a minute, I didn't order anything from Austrailia . . . I opened my package and to my delight there she was.  (As luck would have it, I put my tree up yesterday but she will be displayed year 'round anyway.)

Isn't it the most precious puddle ever?   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Wendy ! ! !

aaaaaa_puddle_1.jpg

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your'e welcome Patty..... I'm glad you are happy with her. bear_thumb

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I sent mine today, and my cards. I am so proud of myself. Thought I would be finishing them in South Africa; but all done. Christmas shopping done today. Now just a few things to do on my top for the wedding and throw  everything in suitcases and we off.... Neice's dress looks stunning. my sister's top is OK. all in all not to bad

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Everyone,
Just checking in that ornaments are going well, it's hard to believe it's already December!!!  bear_wacko
Anyway don't forget to post a photo of your ornament when you receive it in Tammy's tree thread so that we can see them up close.
Cheers
Mel
PS I promise mine has been started!!! Well I know what I'm going to do anyway- thank god for Express Post  bear_grin

Board footer