Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

I am in the process of resizing the photos of all the award entries, but in the meantime just wanted to share my news.

I am proud and thrilled that three of my bears (or groups of) won their categories and Atticus was placed 2nd in his when the final judging took place at Hove on Sunday. 

And massive congratulations to all the other winners and nominees - all the entries were absolutely fabulous and obviously a tremendous amount of hard work had been put into each and every one of them!

Atticus_1.jpg
ATTICUS - 2nd in Category 2 - Bears 6"-15" undressed

Punchinello_4.jpg
PUNCHINELLO - 1st in Category 4 - Bears 16" and above undressed

Mistletoe_Kisses.jpg
MISTLETOE KISSES - 1st in Category 8 - Group of bears 16" and above

For some reason my photo of Santa's Little Helpers (Category 7) isn't too keen to upload. UPDATE: PHOTO ADDED - see post 10.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations Julie  , that's so exciting !  They are all wonderful , and I especially love the misletoe kisses group.   :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Congratulations Julie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   I certainly know how this felt last year and I hope you will carry this feeling with you always.  Great work!

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Well done Julie - your bears are stunning and very well deserved winners. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :Dawn, Hugs Unlimited xx

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Julie,

Congratulations on all your awards!  Very well done.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Oh - WELL DONE Julie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I bet you're still doing the happy dance...............
and thanks for posting the pics - lovely to see all the bears together!
huggies
Maria

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful bears. Congratulations! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

It was a fantastic achievement Julie ; can't wait to see Santa's Little Helpers again , they were gorgeous !  :clap:  :clap:

Mini Hugs ,
Ruth  bear_flower

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Julie it was wonderful to see your bears in the fur... your bears are lovely and well deserving of their awards! bear_original
xx Julie.... another Julie xx

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Thank you so much everyone!

And I've finally managed to load Santa's Little Helpers - they won Category 7. 

Here they are!

TT_Award_pic.jpg

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

congratulations Julie!!!! Beautiful bears...My goodness, you make the cutest faces!!  :clap:  :clap:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Santa's little helpers are definitely my favourite but they are all beautiful excellent result good on you clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulations!!!!!!

they all are marvelous!!

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Congratulations! Your bears are beautiful!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Santa's helpers were my favourite too!!
Congratulations bear_thumb

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congrats Julie, your bears are just gorgeous  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Julie you rock my friend, wow so many awards in one day you must be floating on cloud nine.  bear_thumb
I love each and every one of your bears, but I just adore your 'Santa's Little Helpers' I would love that in my Christmas display each year. Congratulations and well deserved too!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

congraulations and your bears are really lovely.......you have put in so much work it's great to see you rewarded

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Great work . . . congratulations!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer