Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Marilyn :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
He is such a beautiful bear-I love him bear_wub bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

It looks lovely Marilyn ... beautiful bear, a perfect cover star!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello there Sandi, Laurie and Paula, bear_flower

Thank you so much, you are lovely! 

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations, Marilyn. It's a beautiful cover. Can't wait to get mine in my hands. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Thank you so much Marlys bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs
Marilyn bear_flower

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Ellen,

Thank you so much!   I hope you are feeling a little better at the mo!  Take care.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Yes congrats, what a wonderful bear cover!!!  :clap:

FrizzyBear New York

Marilyn, thank you for posting the picture of the bear (magazine cover) everyone is congratulating you about.  She is just beautiful!  I am brand new in the bear world and hoping to begin work on my very first bear as soon as some supplies arrive.  Your work is an inspiration and an example in artistry that I will strive toward (along with others here on this forum, of course). 

Congratualtions on your wonderful accomplishment of having YOUR bear on the COVER of this wonderful magazine.  I plan to go to my news carrier this week and see if I can get a copy to see all your beautiful work up close.   bear_thumb

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there! bear_flower

Tami, thank you so much! bear_flower

Jeanne, thank you so much for your lovely comments!  :redface:  A very warm welcome to you and you will have a wonderful time here on TT.  It's full of lovely friendly like-minded girls and boys all willing to help with any problems, give support and just chat!  It's a lovely place but very addictive and your days will fly by!!  We all love to see piccies here so you must send us some of your first bear when it is finished!  Look forward to chatting with you!

Hugs :hug:

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer