Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

svart-alpaca-nalle-017.jpgsvart-alpaca-nalle-008.jpgsvart-alpaca-nalle-005.jpg

Finally internet is function again!!!!
Hi!
This is my newly made teddybear. He/she is made by 9 mm black alpaca and messure 39 cm from toe to head. The eyes is painted by nailpolish and acrylic paint, the nose is embroderied and I had nose gloss on it and i am not happy with the result...
Don´t be afraid of given me critic, I need it to develop the sewing but don´t know how?!
Most of my bears that I had made looks like they are scared of something or hysteric and I want to make cute ones! lol!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's great Birgitta!  bear_wub  bear_wub  I love his nose... really well done!  :clap:   If you would like to change his expression, I would suggest eyelids... it can make such a difference to a bears look.  You could first try just cutting out an eyelid & holding it over the top of the eye to see if you think it looks more like what you want.  There's tons of info here on TT about creating eyelids... I think it'll make a great addition to your already wonderful details!   bear_thumb

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

great color and wonderful job on those paw pads!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you so much for the nice word and the critic!
I will do try to glue eyelids!
I had tried it before on another bear and I had a bit difficulty to make them stay so the glue was fixed but I will try it again.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I'm looking forward to seeing what you accomplish with the eyelids!   bear_thumb

I had open him in the back and move the head a bit forward over the neck. I thought he pointed the head up a bit  to much, to posh!  :crackup:
I had removed the nose, I wasn´t satisfied with it at all, and is now embrodering a new red one! I had moved the ears too, I had fold the ears and scissor sculpt them a bit. Total makeover!
Hopefully I will have Balboue, yeah I had named him, ready tonight, swedish time! lol!

I needed that kick in the butt! lol!
Thank you so much Melissa!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hi, this is what I had done so far with the total makeover of Balboue!
Still to do is the mouth and the nose will be more embrodery on...

svart_alpaca_nalle_023.jpgsvart_alpaca_nalle_037.jpgsvart_alpaca_nalle_041.jpg

Board footer