Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Good luck to any one who is going to have a flutter today my tip is       EYE POPPER  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Hugs Dancer sounds like a great name.....I will watch it on T.V but the weather is too good to stay inside. Lots of Gardening to do then at 33C , about 94F, it may be time for the first swim of the season.
Susan
www.adorablebears.com

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I like the favourite Makybe Diva, I know its hot here, but I would like her to run a good race.  :)

Cheers hope someone wins some money too.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

weather is too good to stay inside. Lots of Gardening to do then at 33C , about 94F, it may be time for the first swim of the season.

Lucky old Australians...it's chilly, damp and down right dull here. I wish I knew a way to import sunshine!  :lol:

Jane  bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sounds silly, but I forget that in Australia you guys have summer soon. Just as I'm gearing up for winter.
I'm jeaous!!!

Heather

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Jane. Just ask a whole mob of aussies to bend over. Then you should see the sun!!!!! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Makybe Diva 3 Melbourne cups in a row. Amazing aye. Some silly bugga put a million bucks on the horse.!!! bear_grin bear_grin

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

NOW NOW Matila dont be like that

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Are you guys talking horse racing>?  I am sooooo confused and the gollies are dancing around laughing at me.....translation please?  Before they totaly get the upper hand  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

or is that the back hand..... bear_cry bear_cry

no that would be child abuse.....and i really am a good golly mom  :love:

bear_tongue

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Dilu, Matilda is being a little rude, you have to be fast around here.  :lol:

We initially started off with horses, but its gone off track a little.  Good onya Makybe what a legend.  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sorry!!!!!!! My sisterinlaw is always saying it. She's such a bad influence on me. And I being brought up to be such a lady too.  :redface: :twisted:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I'll forgive you Matilda. Its too late for me time to go to bed, at least you gave me a giggle, thanks.

Board footer