Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I am beyond thrilled with my ornament.  For some reason I didn't hear the mail person yesterday so they left a note saying I had a package that could be picked up.  I recognized the postal code and felt sick because I thought it was my little Annie & Babette being returned by customs...BUT it was actually an ornament coming FROM Tammy.    Tammy won my Blog Giveaway (Annie & Babette)  YAY for me!!!  I made my housemate open it in the car because I was so excited.  LOL

Here he is!!

Img_0380.jpg

Thank you so much Tammy.

I hope the little ornament I sent out some time ago reaches it's destination pretty soon.  If not, my postal lady and I shall be having a little chit chat.   bear_whistle

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

They are all looking fabulous well done everyone :clap:  :clap:

Hugs

Raewyn

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

swap-bear.jpgHi all.....
Look what I got in my mail today!!!!!!!!
I absolute love this little bear I got in the ornamentswap from Tracey Smith.......  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Thank you so much Tracey!!!
She is hanging on the best place in my christmas tree! Everybody that comes around think the bear is so sweete.

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMetoo

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Tracy, that ornament bear is just the cutest !  Anne Marie is a lucky partner bear_original

Shantell, glad you like the ornament , it was so fun making it for you after winning your giveaway !  Hope you liked the extra little goodies the package.

The tree has been updated .

Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Tammy...of course I love all the little goodies and I don't have to share the chocolate either because Twila can't eat them.  HA HA HA HA...they are MINE...ALL MINE.    bear_tongue

The tree is looking great.  I just love doing the ornament swap.  I really missed it last year.

bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

TTBOBthimbleberry01.jpg
I am beyond over the moon with this little guy.  Because of the xmas cat on the card I have decided his name shall be BOB.  He is exquisite. Superb and down right wonderful. I'm bursting with joy and can't believe my good fortune.  bear_grin
Thankyou so very much Tracy :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I think Bob is truely marvelous! bear_thumb
Sorry though......he's not going on the tree. Instead he is going to come travelling with me this summer. hehe
Tracey your workmanship is superb and you have a marvelous imagination.  :clap:  :clap: Cheers and Ta muchly, I bear_wub him. :dance:  bear_grin  bear_grin
wee BOB was by Tracy Lee of Thimblebeary Originals 2008.

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Just wanted to say that I opened my parcel that arrived yesturday

And a BEAUTIFUL Angel ornament was looking back at me.

She will have a special place in my house where she can be admired.

Thank you once again Patty for an angelic Bear Ornament.

Happy Holidays,
Penney

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Tracy that little bear is really wonderful.  I like the different limbs.  Sorry to be so slow adding it to the tree.

Penney, I'll add your angel as soon as I get the photo.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Wendy, I'm just thrilled that you love your ornament! :dance:  :dance: Bob is a great name......and wasn't that a silly card with the cat? bear_grin Thank you so much (Tammy too) for your wonderful words about him.  I had fun making this one......the limbs are polymer clay baked onto cotter pins.  It's always fun to do something different! bear_thumb

I'm so relieved Bob arrived already........I was worried you wouldn't get him in time!  Merry Christmas to you! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Hey, did you get the chocolate too?  I hope it didn't get eaten while in customs! bear_tongue  bear_laugh

WA

I was doing my banking when he arrived, so popped him on the table to open later. Then forgot about him :doh: ...heheh sorry.  It was only when I turned around to head off to a neighbour that I saw the box and took it with me to open there. My friend was truely delighted with this wee bear and we enjoyed the chocolate.
So thankyou very much. It made for a delightful day.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  He also went for coffee with me yesterday and was admired by all. And everyone commented on how wonderful the eyes are.
Personally......."I find him inspiring" bear_thumb
I use polymer clay for the legs of my birds and have been experimenting with faces but never thought of using it for a bear or Puddle. I really love the concept. bear_thumb
Cheers

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Penney, I'm so glad you like your angel bear ornament.  Here's a pic:

Copy_of_IMG_2169_Medium.JPG

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks for the photo Patty.  It feels a bit strange not getting an ornament from you this year after 2 years in a row  bear_happy   Your angel bear is really beautiful.

Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm starting to have heart palpitations that my ornament isn't going to make it to it's recipient...even though I sent it TWO WEEKS AGO.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!  I should not have listened to the lady at my teeny tiny post office...I know better.   bear_cry   bear_cry

WA

the ornaments are looking fantastic and the tree looks  marvelous!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Patty,
Thank you for posting the picture.  I seemed to be having all sorts of problems of posting it.  I even contacted Tammy.
You were well ahead of me.
She is just a darling and just the right size for the tree.

Happy Holidays,
Penney

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I wasn't at home when the mailman came yesterday. There was a note in my mailbox that I have a package that I can pick up on Monday at the post office.  We got abouot 12-14 inches of snow & hadn't done the sidewalk up to the  house yet, so I don't blame the mailman for not even trying.

I hope it is my ornament!!!!! I am going to try to get over there on my lunch tomorrow.

Also, I am becoming a little worried about the ornament I sent out. It has been over 2 weeks now & not a peep from Canada (final destinaltion). Let's hope he makes his way home soon!
TTFN
Amy

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I am also starting to worry about the ornament that I sent, It went out the 9th of Dec and I was told it would only take 5 to 6 days?  I hope the recepient gets it, I am anxious to see if it was well received.  I loved it, so I hope it gets to its new owner soon, Christmas is right around the corner. :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Same goes for me, I sent my ornament out 2 weeks ago (Australia) so it definately did not have far to go.
Tomorrow, I am going to check with the post office as I registered it so I should be able to check if it has been delivered as the person would have to sign for it.

Unfortunately in my rush to send it I neglected to take a piccie of it..

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

I would like to send my humble thanks to Shantell Whitney of Apple Dumpling Bears for the most sweet little bear that arrived this morning. His name is Ginger Bear and only stands 2 1/2'' tall and he will have pride of place on my tree this year. This is my first ever swap and l am so chuffed, l cant wait to do more! l only hope that the bear l posted a week ago lives up to his name too!

2578915790082394071NErlUU_th.jpg

Many many thanks

Wiggles xxxx :hug:  :hug:

Willamette Valley Oregon

Julia...I'm soooooooooo glad he arrived safely and that you like him.  I was really beginning to panic. 

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm so jealous of all the lovely ornaments received in the swap this year.  Next year I'll be able to join in again.  I think I'll start my ornament in February just to be sure!!
bear_happy  bear_happy

Great work everyone!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I Sent my ornament off three weeks ago and still haven't heard if he has arrived?? He was only going to Canada it was only supposed to take 7-10 days. I am worried he is not going to make it for Christmas. Likewise I have not recieved on yet either??

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shantell, I have added your sweet little gingerbread bear to the tree.  Sorry for being slow, we lost our power for 12  hours in a snow /wind storm last night, and now it keeps going on and off. 

I think maybe the weather is having a lot to do with the delayed parcels to Canada.  I've been waiting for 2 packages for over 2 weeks now from the US.  Everytime I see the mail truck drive by I hope he stops with my packages.  I'll probably run out and hug him when he does LOL

Oh well, I'm sure the missing ornaments will be appreciated whenever they arrive .  We can have a New Year's Tree !  bear_thumb

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Just a quick update on all the little Christmas travellers...
I have accounted for all bar six ornaments, whilst there are another six in transit that I know the senders are anxiously awaiting their arrival at the other end.
If you have posted your ornament, but not yet mentioned it in this thread could you pop me an email, so that I can let the recipients know they should chase it down from their end. All to often at my local PO there are boxes etc for me that aren't delivered until I ask what happened to....(in 2008 for goodness sakes!!!!)
At the end of today I hope I'll have a response from everyone so I can let you all know how the rest are doing.

Cheers
Mel
email to: cjsmum4321@yahoo.com.au (I'll get it faster at this address)

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I was disappointed today.  The package that I thought was going to be my ornament was actually my husband's check.  For some reason his direct deposit  didn't go through, so his boss first class mailed it. So I am back on the waiting list. I guess I'm happy we got his check though.
:pray:  :pray:  :pray:
Amy

Board footer