Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Hi Guys,
Can anyone shed some light on how the PayPal 'Buyer's Credit' works??  One of my collectors is quite unhappy at the moment because she has somehow got herself ensnared in this and every time she goes to make a payment from her PayPal account, the Buyer's Credit option is the only one that comes up - she would prefer to be able to use the credit card she placed on file with them, or have the money come out of her bank account, but this doesn't seem to be possible.  Now she is saying that she doesn't want to use PayPal any more and would rather send me checks.  This is ok, but there is always the risk that they might go astray in the post - and I have to pay quite high bank charges to convert them into Sterling.

Form what I can tell, Buyer's Credit is only available in the USA at present.  Do any of you use it?  Is there a way around it so that my collector can go back to using her usual credit card?

Thanks!!
Huggies,
Christine

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Thanks Ellen!
I thought there had to be some way around it.  I will let my collector know and warn her to read the small print before clicking on anything! bear_grin

Have a lovely Christmas!!
Hugs,
Chrisx

Board footer