Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

HI, I have been trying for days on the internet to find an email address or contact details for Silvia Gilles.  I know some lucky TTers have met her at bear exhibitions in Europe and hope that someone can help me  :pray: Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks, Ali xxx

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello from Austria - I've a friend, called Heike Buchner, who is a fantastic bear-artist (similar to Silvia Gilles) www.sunshine-teddy.de - she met Silvia Gilles many times at some bear-fairs - so I think, if you need some information about Silvia Gilles, I can ask my friend Heike Buchner to get in contact with her - just let me know
have a Happy New Year

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Silvia is a member of TT.  Look at the bottom of page 12 in the "User Photos" section, then click on her user name.  That will give you her website address or you could PM her.

puca bears puca bears

Silvia's website is www.silviagilles.de         
I was chatting to her a couple of months back, Sue Ann - and the daft girl had forgotten/didn't know she was a TT member!
huggies
Maria

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you, I was having so much trouble finding her and then I thought doh the answer was bound to be here somewhere!

Andrea, thank you I have book marked your friends site too - her polar bears are to die for  bear_wub

Sue Ann, I didn't even think of checking whether she was a TTer!  :redface:

& Maria, your a star  bear_flower - hopefully she will join in the forum again

Hugs Ali x  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Hi Ali.....I meant to add that Silvia is a lovely person, and she speaks VERY good English, so you'd have no problems communicating..........and now you're going to tell me that you speak perfect German?! I LIVE here and I just cannot gt my head round the language!
I've been NAGGING Silvia to come to Hugglets...........still working on her...........
oh -and if you want to see polar bears at their BEST - check out www.karindelorenzo.de        she is the queen of the polars!
huggies
Maria

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello Maria - of course Karin DeLorenzo is the queen of polar-bears - but I think that Heike Buchner is on the best way to be at least the princess of polar-bears ..... don't you think so too???? She is a very lovely person and of course she knows Karin DeLorenzo too

I do love both - oh no - all of them ....... and I would like to give my compliments to you Maria for your lovely bears on your website

Have a beary blessed day
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

:crackup:  Maria, ME speak German, oh I wish, so I'm really relieved that Silvia can speak English.  bear_grin   

I use google translate alot as I buy lots of bear bits from Germany and I don't like to assume everyone can speak English, but apart from Danke I am useless  :redface:

Andrea, as far as I'm concerned you can't get enough polars, so I've book marked both  bear_thumb

Hugs Ali x

puca bears puca bears

Hi Andrea...... I wasn't knocking Heike's bears - it's just that Karin's have a special magic..........I've been fortunate enough to cuddle a few of her bears and believe me, they are just unbelievably beautiful..............one day (yet another on my "when I win the lottery" list) I'd LOVE to have one.
And Ali - if you ever need any help with buying things from here - just ask - I might not be able to speak the language too well, but i can certainly get by...........
huggies
Maria

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Maria your the best  :hug:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

A Karen DeLorenzo polar is on my wish list too. I just think she has so beautifully captured the polar cub perfectly! And I love the photo stories she puts on ebay. She had one in November called Frosty Fun I could have killed for that bear!! I'll have to check out these others though.  bear_original

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Ha Linda yours aren't to shabby either  bear_wub

Raewyn

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks Raewyn  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer