Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

staticbear76 Posts: 222

zakmonsteralienplushtoy.jpghere is a pic of zak the one i had a s a kid they call him the zak alien monster i dont know why but i used to have this very one your friend staticbear-chris

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Chris,
Zac is a lovely character and I can see why any kid would love to have him to hug. He is bright and a very cheerful looking alien. I bet you caried him around and enjoyed having him as a play friend, do you still have him. I still have some of my childhood toys, dolls and my teddy of course.

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Chris,  Zac is a really cute little alien monster.  I'm glad you found him.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  He's very cute!!

no when we moved here it got destroyed by our dog i forgave the dog for it though cause it is the right thing to do but man i had zak for a very long time im still happy i still have my buddy bear and other ones too im grateful

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Chris what a shame your dog got hold of Zac the Alien, dogs can be a bit naughty sometimes. My daughters dog pulled all the stuffing out of a Winnie the Pooh toy, luckily she was able to put it back together again, but the dog really hates the toy so my daughter has to sit the toy on top of a cupboard. It's good that you still have your Buddy bear, I still have my teddy since a child.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

wow that was cool that you fixed it and you still have your bear as well one day ill get another one hopefullythat dog he passed now but he was 18 but a good boy he was though it was when he was a puppy is when he did it

Board footer