Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Hi

I would just like to pick your brains re;staying in London for Hugglets.

I would like to stay near to Hugglets. We will probably drive down the day before and stay overnight. I don't think I could manage to transport all my bunnies on the train and fixtures and fittings for the show.

I would like somewhere with a car park or a car park close by as I won't want to leave the bunnies in the car overnight, and therefore I won't want to  walk to far with them to the hotel.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am travelling down from Lancashire with my husband and  possibly 2 boys TBC.

If you have any alternative methods or  experiences, I would be interested.

Either leave a message here or PM me.

Many thanks in advance
Shelly x

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

There are several good hotels in Kensington which are easy walking distance of Hugglets...I'd just search on a map and plump for one ...they are all quite good...but London prices are not cheap!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Shelly, just ring Glenn and Irene at Hugglets on 01273 697974 they may be able to advise you.
I look forwards to seeing you there, we are not to far from each other all of a five second walk.  bear_grin
See you!

Hugs, Jane.    bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Try lastminute.com for hotel bookings .. you might get a good deal!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've just remembered, there is a decent hotel with parking in a street off Kensington High Street, almost opposite the turning for the Town Hall (sorry can't remember its name) ... I stayed there a few years ago on a deal found online.  I think a double room including breakfast, was about £80 for the night then. 

Melanie's idea about staying just outside London is a good one ... maybe a Travel Inn would work?  When you drive to the show in the morning, parking for Kensington Town Hall is right underneath the show and very reasonably priced (from memory about £5 for the day) ... ah!  Just thought!  You probably know that already! :doh:

Board footer