Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Rocco3tt.jpgRocco-and-Maisie-1tt.jpgI've been so anxious  :dance: to tell you all about our new puppy but I was so busy trying to get bears done, photos taken and everything to Sandi by her deadline for the Be My Valentine Show.

It really, really wasn't my fault.  bear_whistle I hadn't been in touch with Maisie's breeder for several month and so a few days before Christmas I sent her an update and photo of Maisie. She wrote right back, thanked me for the photo, and said she had three puppies left and she'd really like us to have one. I wrote back and told her as much as I would love to have one of the pups, it wasn't financially feasible for us right now...and his name is Joseph. Anyway, we went back and forth like this for several days and I kept telling her we really coudn't take him right now. She wrote me back and said to make her an offer because she really wanted one to go to us because she knew he would have a good home. She also told me she wasn't going to be breeding again for at least 18 months.

Well, you can see that she was practically forcing  bear_happy me to take one of these pups and I explained that to Allyn. Unbelievably, she accepted our offer and we picked the little guy up on Saturday after Christmas. She had 3 puppies, two boys and a girl. One little boy was a full brother to Maisie, though not littermates, and the other little boy was the same age but smaller and so very sweet. They both have the same father but different mothers. We didn't think we could handle another Maisie so we picked the sweet little boy. He and Maisie are half siblings but his mother is much calmer and so is he.

We named him "Scotch on the Rocks" and we call him Rocco. He is so adorably cute and so sweet and he's been a good influence on Maisie. He's 5 months old now and there's 7 months difference in age between he two.

Forgot to mention that they were both groomed just before these photos and it was Rocco's first big boy haircut. Lisa's son did the grooming.

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

How Wonderful!!! Maybe he will be a calming influence on Maisie. I wish someone would force a puppy on me.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwww - those two are absolutely adorable!!!  Rocco is a beautiful boy . . . lucky you to have been 'forced' to take him!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

FrizzyBear New York

What a handsome little fellow.  Congratulations!  They're adorable sibs.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Can fully understand how you couldn't resist getting another puppy....adorable they are..

Densteds Densteds
Website

Wow! Marlys, they are beautiful dogs.........gosh can you post him over if you change your mind  bear_grin I absolutely love him   bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

They're adorable!!   bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

puca bears puca bears

.............and how could you resist????????? Don't they look adorable together.......... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Meant to be, well that's my opinion.  bear_thumb I wish my dog's breeder would force a pup on me, not that she would really have to force me.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin Your dogs are beautiful and I can see that they will be sooo happy together.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

congratulations Marlys.  That's how I got my Butchie ten years ago. I'd had his litter brother for a year and the breeder called me and asked if I'd like his brother cause she hadn't found a good home for him. How could I refuse?

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

oh how cute!!!! I want one!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

They are both adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Marlys,
     Oh my, aren't they adorable!  Isn't two always better than one?  bear_grin

hugs,

Brenda

Lynn Wisconsin

They are so cute Marlys.  Congratulations on your new puppy!!      bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thank you, thank you, thank you all very much.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm a little slow but had to tell you how excited I am about your new family member! Rocco is adorable and I'm so glad Maisie had a buddy!
bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They both are lovely dogs Marlys bear_wub
It is always nice to have 2 dogs of similar ages as they love to play together and keep each other company.
Laurie :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Marlys,

Your new puppy is beautiful!  You are certainly going to have even more fun now and have your hands full!  How great is that!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thank you everyone. He really is a sweetheart. I've always thought that little boy Scotties have a better personality and are more affectionate. This little guy is just that. We love him to bits.

Board footer