Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

PICT5899.jpgHe's finally done!  I've been working on this guy for over a year now.  He's one of my largest and my most detailed needle felted work to date. 

Needle felted wool (3 different types) over a soft sculpt body, polymer clay nose, resin sculpt claws, posable wire hands, felt shorts, leather belt with metal buckle. He stands on his own & can be gently posed and is able to hold objects

More pictures & views can be seen on my website http://www.featherheart.net
PICT5912-1.jpg

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Gosh, I'm blown away! Beautiful needlefelting with so much detail too.  bear_wub  Is he based on somebody/thing or is he the product of your imagination?

Regards

Lisa

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

He is just great! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

WOW is all I can say. :clap:

TX
LisaAP wrote:

Gosh, I'm blown away! Beautiful needlefelting with so much detail too.  bear_wub  Is he based on somebody/thing or is he the product of your imagination?

Regards

Lisa

Thanks!  It was a commission from someone of their character bear_original

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Wow he is fantastic :clap:.  Just incredible! Was it hard to do the armature in the fingers? Thats something I've been wanting to try.

Hugs Nichole

TX
Blueberrycreations wrote:

Wow he is fantastic :clap:.  Just incredible! Was it hard to do the armature in the fingers? Thats something I've been wanting to try.

Hugs Nichole

It was a bit of a pain but by the 2nd hand I had it down I think.  But I don't think I'll be doing too many with the fingers like that because it did take forever bear_sad

Board footer