Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am at the library visiting, Computer has been shut off at home as well as the phone service. Still in the court of appeals process to get my money from the divorce and still living in my bed room. I am so out of the loop. In the bear hugs section I have share more if you are interested. But I came to visit a while. I want to see some new designs to make me smile !! I am going to look now, but it is good to be able to visit again. Have a Blessed day all of you !!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thinking of you Jodi and sending you big hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  hang in there hunny  bear_flower

Huge hugs Ali xxxxxxxxxx

Lynn Wisconsin

Sending you positive thoughts Jodi.  I hope all this will be over soon. :hug:  :hug:

Lynn

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Big hugs Jodi  :hug: how everything works out for the best
Nina

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Jodi!!   bear_flower   Delighted to see you peeking in!!  Sending warm thoughts and warm hugs your way.......... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Aleta

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Hi Jodi, Nice to see you again. What a friendly group of people to come and visit when one is feeling down.... or up for that matter. Hang in there... like your banner says, paraphrased "we all get by with a little help from our friends" Hugs to you.. Vicki

Board footer