Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Thank you so much for putting me out of my misery Chrissie bear_grin  I have been missing being at IDEX, let alone hearing if I managed to get a nomination or not! I am sooo excited, tho like Krista - I have some stiff competition in my category bear_grin  Just thrilling to get a  nomination, congrats to the other nominees.
  Krista I love the Eaglets!
Heres my girl who was nominated.. if I can get it to work lol
eloisesml.jpg
   Funny, I entered more than one piece, and my favourite missed out... I was hoping it would get nominated so I had an excuse to keep it bear_original

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulations to all the nominees!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

wilbaerle.jpgLittle-Bears-in-Love.jpgI didn't have any phonecalls or emails from TBF either, so I was sure I had no nominations, then I came here into the forum to see who actually was nominated aand found my name on the list. not only once, but twice!
Most probably you've heard me shouting even in the US.
And here are the pictures of my nominees, who were, by the way, inspired by my two favourite models George Clooney and Wilbaer, the little polar bear in Stuttgart.

MZemeski Posts: 151

Congrats to all the nominees!!!  :clap: I haven't gotten a phone call yet but I was listed on Chrissie's list. Large Artist Bear, Dressed Captain Zinfangar - Melissa Zemeski, Attic Heirloom Treasures. Here's my picture of my entry anyway...

Bear Hugs,
Melissa Z

CZ_2009.jpg

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

TT-032-DrkPrt-72.jpgOh my goodness !!!  I almost fell off my chair at work when I read the list of TOBY nominees.  Since I had not gotten any phone calls, I had resigned myself to trying again next year ... "Bennie" is such a little "Plain Joe" ... I didn't think he could stand with all the extraordinary and amazingly wonderful pieces I have seen here on Teddy Talk.  The artistry and creativity I have seen here is outstanding and makes me humble and honored to be among those listed.

Here's "Bennie"

K Pawz Guest

Still no phone calls here in Canada at my house! But I am going by Chrissies list and still dancingnone the less!

Hugs
Krista

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I didn't realize so many hadn't heard yet from TBF.  I picked it up from the TBF booth at IDEX.  They had them printed out.  It's great to see so many TTers on the list!

I love seeing everyone's pictures.  Congrats to everyone!   :clap:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

tt2.jpgtt1.jpgFirst  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

This was my first ever contest entry, I was very afraid to even find out!!  This is   -Ari and Sam in ... Spring Break at the Tiki Hut -  in the Artist Vignette section.    Many Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Big congratulations to all the winners! The photos look great - love to see the rest!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you so much for typing out the list for us.  What a wonderful surprise to wake up to!!!!  Congratulations to all those nominated, and to all those brave enough to enter!!!  :clap:
I am so excited to see my name twice on the list!!!  I will walk around with a big grin on my face today!!

Here are my two nominees:

ZacharybyMaryMyrtle1.jpg
Zachary

GracebyMaryMyrtle1.jpg
Grace

puca bears puca bears

Huge congratulations everyone :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  - some fabulous bears :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I missed out this time - ho hum..............
big huggies
Maria
ps - Natascha - I thought that faint sound of cheering in the far distance must have been you!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Well done everyone who has been nominated this year!!!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I guess it's time for the rest of us entrants to open an 'almost but not quite' thread?!  bear_tongue

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Just caught on to this thread

- Many Congratulations

to all the nominees  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

So exciting to see all the TTers on the list too . Huge hugs to everybody !

:hug:

Ruth

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Well done to all the nominees, such a talented bunch. Glorious entries!  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone, bear_flower

Wow!!  Can I just add my own CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and their absolutely beautiful creations!!!  Every single bear I have seen so far looks outstanding so very well done!!  You should all be floating on clouds today!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn bear_flower

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Congratulations to everyone!  All the bears and friends are so wonderful! A special congratulations to all you first timers.  I have only ever entered one competition (The People's Choice Awards - Sydney Teddy Bear fair).  I'm still waiting to see if I'm a finialist!  Fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful day!
~Robert

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations everyone!!!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations to everyone and thanks for posting your pictures!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Congratulaions to all  :clap:  :clap:  Missed out this year however my best friend Laraine White was nominated. So we are off to celebrate today with a lunch out :dance:
It will be great to meet up with some of the nominees at Hugglets in September

Hugs
Tracey

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

:clap:  :clap: Congratulations to all the nominees :clap:  :clap: Thanks Chrissie for posting the list for us. I still haven't had an email from TBF, so it was a wonderful surprise to see my name on the list.
Webster.jpg
This is Webster

Hugs
Laraine bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay and congratulations to all the nominees.  It's exciting to see so many familiar TT names on the list, and some unfamiliar names, too.  That means the industry is growing and drawing new artists who'll keep challenging us all.

Hugs and kudos, too, to those who entered but did not receive nominations.  Keep at it -- Next year's your year!!

MZemeski Posts: 151

I got an e-mail from Kathy Dolly that appears to have gone out to all who entered. It had an attached file with the 2009 TOBY Industry's Choice Award Winners. I guess this is how they are contacting us this year.??

Bear hugs,
Melissa Zemeski

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

It seems so, I just got the same email.
But anyway, it's the official list, my name and bears are on it and so I'm still dancing! bear_grin  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Congratulations everyone. So deserved. KAREN YAY. How exciting. Well done hun!!! May be next year or the year after for me, Must work harder on my designs I think.

K Pawz Guest

just a generic email here too but it works for me!!!

Hugs
Krista

Board footer