Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Congratulations to all the winners...wonderful creations!

/miniteddyhugs,

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Congratulations everyone, all of your bears are grougeous  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Huge Congratulations to everyone ~ all amazing work and how hard it must have been to do the judging.

So neat to see so many Teddy talkers on the list. Thanks for posting the list Chrissie.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations to all who received nominations!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

karenaus Melbourne
Website
wazzabears wrote:

Congratulations everyone. So deserved. KAREN YAY. How exciting. Well done hun!!! May be next year or the year after for me, Must work harder on my designs I think.

Thank you Peta, sorry you missed out- I entered three pieces so I guess I had the odds on my side lol.
     I was pleased to see it in an email from the horses mouth, so to speak lol, not that I disbelieved Chrissie, it just sounded too good to be true bear_grin

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Congrats to all the nominees  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Your entries are wonderful

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations to all entrants and nominees, well done, there some lovely bears.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations to all the winners :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Laurie :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations to each of you that got nominated and all those that had the courage to even enter !  Such beautiful creations everyone.
1-bear-congrats.gif

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congrats to all the winners and to those who entered but didn't make the list.  Too much cuteness on one post.  LOL

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees!!  Your work is stunning! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Beth

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Elf-closeUp.jpgeLF.jpgThis morning I received an email with the list of all nominated bears for the TOBY awards and  my bear Elf was in the list. I see so many posts here already and pictures of winners, Congratulations everyone !!  How do you know so quick your bear was nominated?
Elf is a bigger bear, crocheted and with a little bit needle felting and a lot wet felting. She is nominated in the non traditional materials catagory.
Hope you like her.
Berta

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Yes huge congrats to everyone,  and Berta your elf is adorable.

Good luck everyone,  all the creations are fantastic.

big hugs

Shane

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge Congratulations to everyone!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm so excited, and truly honoured to be able to join you all! I have to admit to being in total shock, since Chrissie posted the list!  bear_grin The email's now arrived with confirmation that it really is true.....and I'm over the moon!  Here are my two bears! 

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Flora Belle
lilac%20134edit.jpg

Opal
0%20014editopal.jpg

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations to all on your awards, the bears are all brilliant

Pauline

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Congratulations everyone!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Awesome!!!!! Well Done!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Love this time of year!!!!

kassie

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and their outstanding creations!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearhugs,

Marion bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, all you clever people, what wonderful creations you have all made. Congratulations to all of you and well deserved. How I wish I could own some of these wonderful bears, one in particular, if only, but I think her mum may be hanging onto her.  bear_original

Hugs, Jane.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!  What a treat to see all the wonderful piccies  bear_wub

Board footer