Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello to everyone who is common with the Toby!!! Please I need some help for my dear friend Heike who has got a nominiation at the Toby-Award 2009 with her "Baby Sitting". She's got a mail from the Teddy Bear & Friends where they told her, that she got the Toby Industry’s Choice Award - so we just want to know, if getting a nomination would mean the same as having the Toby Industry’s Choice Award.

Please be so kind to help me in this case for my friend Heike Buchner ........ and more than that, please also have a look at her lovely bears at httwww.sunshineteddy.dewww.sunshineteddy.de

thanks a lot and have a wonderful weekend - hugs from the Dreli-Bears

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

First of all, congratulations to Heike!
And yes, a TOBY Industry's Choice Award is the same like a TOBY-Nomination. I guess they call it award because you actually get a little award just for being nominated.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

By being awarded a TOBY Industry's Choice Award, it means that you are also nominated for the TOBY Public Choice Award, where one is chosen in each category as the overall winner (this is voted on by the public, hence the name 'Public Choice' Award).  This is probably where the confusion comes from!!  bear_grin

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Thanks for your help my dear Ladies - maybe someday also the Dreli-bears could be a part at this wonderful award ....... who knows!!!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Your friend Heike makes beautiful bears.  I just looked at her website,  wonderful work
Joanne

Board footer