Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I had a peek at the facebook site..now a member...does anyone want to be my friend????

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Sure Denise, I will be your friend. Just look me  up peta Smart

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Me too Clare Fuller

K Pawz Guest

Me too! Krista Griffiths

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm on there under my store name - Sunny Bears.

I will search you lovely people out tomorrow.  hope there arn't too many people with the same names....

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Me too Denise, id love to be your friend
Vicki fletcher-baggaley

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I'd love to be your friend as well... Kim Basta

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

l'll be your friend too, l'm julia hackett my pic is my little boy in the snow!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

me too ,look me up Louise Peers
hugs x

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

You can add me to the crowd...Shantell Whitney

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

If you think TT uses up your time....Facebook is just as bad!....and if you have a blog too?......well, I hope your time management skills are better than mine!!!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
I'd be delighted to be your friend.....Aleta Breese   bear_original

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Hi Denise - I'll be your friend too (Margaret Burke)

I tried to search for you, but your name didn't come up so you'll have to add me to your facebook.

Lots of Hugs

Marg  bear_original

WooHoo, lots and lots of friends....its amazing that there are so many people with the same names on Facebook...and those words for verifying..it takes me about 6 clicks to find ones that I can actually read....

Thanks friends, will be in touch real soon..

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Oh my, me too, please! I've been on Facebook for a little while, but haven't taken the time to make friends yet. Looks like now is the time! Vicki Peres

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Denise I'm on there too only recent as well under Raewyn Todd I'd love to be your friend and anyone else on TT

Raewyn

Off to find you, a couple of friends I cannot find so will email to those I can't find..

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Denise,
Once you become friends with some of these TTers go to their Wall or page and look in the left hand column... there will be thumbnails of their friends and chances are, if you view all of those you'll see a LOT of TTers!! You can also do a search for Teddy Bear and amongst the listing results will be a few groups for collectors, artists, shows, etc and you'll see many TTers who have joined those groups as well!! Then you can invite them to be your 'friend'!!

And you can add me.... Daphne Blau... NOT a very common name!  bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I didn't realize so many of you were on facebook. I really feel out of it now. But like Aleta said, I'm just not sure I have enough time because I know I don't always spend my time in the best way.

Tell me why you guys like it. Can I find your page without joining...just to see what all the fuss is about?

I think you have to join to view peoples profiles...new at it so am still learning.

There are so many people with the same names....off to find you now Daphne..

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Me too Jennifer M. Skains

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Denise, when you are on the home page of your FB account you can see who has requested to be your friend by looking in the box at the top right that says "requests"... you may have your account set up to email you with such requests as well but just thought I'd point it out...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Me too!  Shelli Heinemann.  :)

Marg, I'd love to add you but there are twelve billion Margaret Burke's on FB and I can't find you.  Can you add me??

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Denise - OMG you're safe (phew!).    I was really concerned when they said the fires were near Gippsland - I was thinking about you .... how are you coping?  (apologies to everybody else for taking up this thread to talk about this, but after the terrible losses in Victoria, Australia it's so comforting to know that one our TTer family is OK. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shelli - love to add you as a friend ... I'm off to find you (actually speaking of twelve billion Margaret Burkes, you won't believe this - I live in a small coastal town (pop. 3600) and after moving here from the big smoke (Sydney) 10 years ago, couldn't believe it when I found out there was another Margaret Anne Burke (yes, even spelt the same way) and even spookier -our husband's initials are RR!  What are the odds on that?  bear_wacko

Marg   bear_original

Yes we are fine, my daughter had a scary day at Warragul..we just seem to be getting a lot of smoke...hope this week-end is not like the last..thanks for your concern.

Pages:

Board footer