Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am Lynette Kennedy , agree with Alta something just keeps me on this keyboard most of the time, I wonder why ???

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Add meeee bear_original  I love facebook, and find it actually saves me time.....laugh everyone go on haha, but seriously, I have so many dear friends that I want to email, and don't have the time....especially when I'm ill and everything that is over one sentence reads as goobeldygook, I can't keep in touch with anyone through email during those times... on facebook its easy no matter how I feel.  I get a list of all my friends, with their status showing what they have been up to, how they are feelign or whatever is important to them that day....in which I can write a quick reply....viola...in 15 mins, I can have caught up and communicated with 50 friends  bear_grin  The only catch is, they only let you write 50 letters or something like that in a comment haha, gets tricky if you are long winded like me bear_tongue  Its a terrfic social tool, and fun if you want to play the games...they are the time wasters hehe and I'm in on them too lol

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

ill be your friend too!!
kim gallimore, might say kimb brown-gallimore (browns my maiden name!)

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Off to search for you Kim..see ya soon..

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Me too, Denise - Patty Olsen Barone

Off to do the search Patty...I wonder how many other Patty Barones there are..

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

I'll be your friend to facebook too! 

hugs,
Sheila Yates-Vuu

Thank-you Sheila...off to search for you..

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
I am on Facebook too - I love to have friends from the bear world - my name is Dawn James and in my picture I am waving a pair of walking boots. Hugs Dawn    bear_cool

Off to find you Dawn..

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Add me too Denise! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

KIMBEARLYS KIMBEARLYS ORIGINALS
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Website

Me too! kimbearly hunt

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

You can add me Jared Monroe.

I like facebook, I have been able to find high shcool and college friends.  It is a great way to find out what people have been up to.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Me too, I am "bearkidz bears".

bearhugs,
Marion bear_original

Judi, I already have you in my friends list......iwent looking and there you were.

Bearkidz..off to find you now...

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Well, I joined Facebook over the weekend with the help of my son. I've been in touch with a school friend through Classmates and she also suggested Facebook.

I really don't need to spend more time on the computer, but I'm really excited about finding old friends from high school and now I'm going to try to find those of you who posted your Facebook name.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I signed in facebook today - very late - I know, hope to find some of you as my friends

my name there is: andrea maria mazzitelli-köhler

please try out - I would love to have you as my friends  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Just sent you a friend request.

As for everyone else, I'm only about half way through my list...and Denise, you started this whole thing and I just realized I'd forgotten to put you on the list!

Thats okay...you found me and we are now friends...but I knew that anyway..

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

It's just so hard for me to understand another new thing: Facebook - oh my God - I have to learn, so please Ladies, be patient, I would love to have you as my friends, but I'm still not very common with all this

bear_whistle

brightbears Bright Bears
Emmeloord

I am new on Facebook and would not mind to get invited by bear artists and collectors from all over the world...

My URL is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000071034984 and my name is Tessa Altenburg.

I already invited most of you who replied to the original post.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

i want to be your friend. put my name in request friend and the picture is the same as the one on TT c u on facebook soon
susan rayner

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Daphne, you mention a group on Facebook- I have tried searching for it but nothing shows?

Lynette

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Feel free to add me everyone, Just put something about Teddies in the request so I know who you are. Search for -

Julia Tromans

I'm the only one!!  bear_laugh

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'm there too!   bear_thumb

Pages:

Board footer