Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

I just want to say Good Luck to all the TT members who will be Trading at the Hugglets Show this weekend!!!

Let us know how it goes.

Laraine White(Rainebears) and Myself have just paid for our trip to London for the September Show. We are very excited about it  :dance:  and hope to catch up with as many TT members as possible :hug:

hugs
Tracey bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Tracey, so you and Laraine are coming to Hugglets in September, wow that's great. You will have to draw up a plan of all the TT'ers stands so you don't miss anyone. See you there!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a great trip!  You'll love it I'm sure!!!! :dance:

Thanks for the good wishes for Sunday ... fingers and toes are crossed here in the UK!  At least it's not snowing any more! bear_thumb

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks Jane and Paula

Yes Laraine and I are very excited about the trip to London :dance:

We will be selling our bear at the September Show so it might be hard to get away from our stand
Anyway all the best

Hugs

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good luck to all who will be at Hugglets!!  How thrilling it would be to actually go, but I will look forward to the photos.  Have a blast!

Board footer