Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

tropicalsunset.jpgHi All,
The bears have had to take a back seat recently, my dad had a heart attack and had to have a triple heart bypass operation, he is now on the mend so I can get back to bears again, it has been a tough few months.
I have been busy getting ready for Hugglets, I have also re vamped my web site and added my Hugglets preview bears, please take a look, and let me know what you think to the new site.
Thanks Hugs Kerren

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Kerren, bear_flower

What gorgeous colours!  Your stand should look lovely and colourful.  Hope you have a wonderful day at Hugglets and I hope to visit and
look at the bears from the other side of the table for a change!  (I'm next to you at Stratford in June!)

Take care.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Kerren . . . great to see you back!!  So sorry about your dad and hope he is recovering quickly.  Have a great show.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Kerren,

So sorry to hear that your Dad has not been well and glad to hear that he is on the mend.

Your brightly coloured bear is just gorgeous, as is all your other bears.

Enjoy the Hugglets show ~ have a wonderful day.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Kerren, Sorry to hear that your dad has ben so unwell, I hope he soon makes a full recovery.
I am just along from you at the show so I will be able to see the bears nice and early tomorrow,
they look lovely and wonderfully colourful. I'll be snapping some photos if that's ok.  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer