Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Sarah's Bruins Sarah's Bruins
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Website

Boo hoo  bear_cry  I wanted to go!

It all looks wonderful! My other half isn't brave enough to drive me to London. Thanks Jane for the photos. Wouldn't have seen all the lovely stands without them.

That lovely elderly man  bear_wub who bought the bear! I'd have weeped, it was so touching.

Hugs, Sarah x

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wow, Jane! You never let us down when it comes to photos. I think we need to add Official TT Photographer to your title of Celebration Ambassador! I saw many tables for artists I'm not familiar with and many I know. Now to go back and look at each one more carefully.

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane you are such a star  bear_wub  :clap:  bear_wub  :clap:

Thank you so much for posting these fab photos.......I hope someone manages to post a photo of your stand!!

Hugs
Janice

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance:  :clap: WOW Jane, what a show, I love looking at the pictures and taking notice of the displays that the different artists have.  It sure was a lot of work for you to take and present to us at TT.  You are such a special person.  Hugs to you.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely and totally outstanding!!!  Both the effort you made to bring that super show to us and the quality of work that was represented!!!  You are just so very generous and thoughtful to take so much time away from your own table to share the experience of Hugglets with us.  What a grand event and what amazing artistry!  Thank you so much, Jane.

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks Jane for the photos look forward to meeting you in September

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Wow that was fantastic Jane  :clap:  It really made up for not being able to get there (and I was so close too bear_angry  I was in London with the scouts on HMS Belfast, hubby couldn't understand that I would prefer to be with my fluffy friends and not with 17 sweaty teenagers  bear_grin ).  You are a star Jane for doing this for us BIG THANK YOU  :hug:

Hugs Ali

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Wow, now that would be the show to see! Lucky you! I think I would be VERY broke by the time I left.. heehee.

Hugs,
Melanie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane,

Thank you so much for taking all those wonderful photos and to share with us, the wonderul bears at Hugglets Winter Bearfest.

I am sorry you forgot to take a photo of your Bear table Jane. We would have loved to see your bears.
I loved the story of the Man making a bee line to your table and buying the bear and having the money all organized.
That is so sweet and yes, wouldn't it be neat to know if he was buying for himself or another friend?

thanks again Jane  bear_flower you are a real sweetie.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Jane you are such a sweetheart for taking us all to Hugglets with you.  I just adore seeing all the creations, and it is such a treat to be able to see all the amazing artists and their creations.  I would love one of each and would be totally bankrupt if I went.  How on earth do you control yourself not to buy?    :hug:  :hug:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Jane you are an absolute star!  :clap:  not only in taking all the fab pics ...but naming and posting each and everyone of them today....such a lot of work.....and so busy thinking of everyone else you missed your own  bear_sad .....they are all a lovely reminder of the day....and some I didn't get to see as it was so busy once the show opened....I wanted to say hello to more TT friends....so sorry if I missed you!
Thank you Jane....now have a rest!  bear_rolleyes
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap:  :clap: Well done Jane and thank you for taking the time to take the photo's and then to share them with the rest of us. I enjoyed very much looking at them  bear_thumb  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Jane

Thankyou just isn't enough for all this hard work you do getting these photos for those that can't be there I appreciate it so much it is a visual feast to see all these beautiful bears and when bears run in your blood (like me) it is like having a boost of adrenalin shot the inspiration starts to flow and my fingers start to itch and it is just the best feeling next to touching them. Aren't they all just wonderful.  What a lovely moment to experience when the old man bought your bear that is a very special memory indeed. Thanks again my dear friend  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Raewyn xxx

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Thanks so much for taking and posting all those great photos! What a delight to see all the different bears!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Dear Jane,
I did not take a camera, and did not have much time to get to view all the bears. With your amazing pictures, I can take my time and enjoy every bear that was on show.

My very best Jane,
Lynette

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Brilliant job Jane!!!! Brilliant!!!
Thankyou

Wendy

miriam Posts: 9

Well done Jane, wonderful photographs as per usual. It was lovely to meet you
last Sunday at the fair and I hope that you had a very successful day.  bear_thumb

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks for the great photos Jane, not as good as being there, but almost  bear_original  bear_original  Looking forward to September! See you then!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Thank you, Jane!!!  What a wonderful, inspiring show!!  Now we can feel a little like we were there, too.  bear_original

Hugs,

Ellen

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Really enjoyed looking at all these bears .  Thanks Jane  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

fantastic pictures! it was a fantastic fair!
hugs Kerren

MZemeski Posts: 151

Thanks Jane for sharing such wonderful pics!! Next time we expect you to be in the pics and not just taking the pics!! LOL!! :clap: I guess you were having fun snapping pics that you forgot you were part of the show also. :photo:

Bear Hugs,
Melissa

Taiwan Angel Love Bear Forever

Thanks for taking time to post all those photo. It is really a big job to do that.
What a great show !!! Wish I have chance to be there one day.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely photos Jane bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I love to look through them all even though I was at the show.You always find bears that you missed.
Laurie :hug:

Board footer