Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

rafflesTT3.jpgrafflesTT2.jpgrafflesTT1.jpg

I made this bear to raffle at my son's Spring Festival at school.  We're just calling him Raffles for now.  I'm going to let one of the classes give him a new name.  If anyone is interested in buying raffle tickets, just visit my website.  All of the information is on my Charitable Works page.

Hugs!

Alison

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

He is so cool...I love his vibrant pawpads.....good luck with your raffle!
:hug:
Tomi

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

Ohhhh this bear is MAGNIFICIENT. I just LOVE him.  bear_wub A wonderful job! Am sure the raffle tickets will go well  bear_original
bear_flower With kindest regards, Patsy

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

he is fabulous and a great cause - I think Raffles actually suits him  bear_wub
Catherine x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Raffles is beautiful, and your son's school is very lucky.  With this short dense fur you have used you can really see how beautiful he is designed and sewn, all of his curves.  Your work really is wonderful.
Joanne

ps.  got the check, thanks so much

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks everyone.  Ticket sales are going well so far.  Plus, there will be lots of kids at the school putting in allowance money.   bear_grin 20% of the ticket sales will go directly back to my son's homeroom teacher for buying anything he wants for the classroom.  This is the first year that the school has done that. 

Joanne, thanks for complementing his design.  This is the best pattern I've ever designed.  The arms wrap around the tummy perfectly and every thing just fits!  I was telling my husband last night that I must have had my mouth held right the day I designed this pattern.  I'll probably never be able to do that again!  This is just a shrunk down version of Snickerdoodle, who was nominated for a Golden Teddy last year. 

Hugs!
Alison

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Beautiful Alison.  I love not only the bear but the whole photo.  Those colors are amazing.  He reminds me of a chocolate mint cookie.  Best of luck with your raffle.  That is so generous of you to offer this for your son's school.  How old is your son?

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

hes lovely, all his shading and those toesies, hes perfect xx

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Judi,
My son turned 13 on Monday.  He's in the 7th grade.  His school is K-8th grade.   Won't Valley Academy be sad when he leaves for high school?  No more teddy bear donations.  I'm sure that they will be calling me but I will probably be donating to the high school.  I have a 15 year old daughter too.  Geeeeeeez, I must be getting old.  Good thing I don't feel it!

Hugs,
Alison

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

hes stunning a piece of art  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BrendaBears BrendaBears
Jackson, Wyoming
Website

My he's handsome!  bear_wub The colors are absolutely stunning. Whoever wins him in the raffle will be very lucky indeed.

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Hey Alison,
He is wonderful!  I especially love his paws and feet!  :)

Hugs,
Tyler

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What an absolute stunner of a bear - sensational work.  I am off to your website to drool a little more.   :clap:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love him ...he has great character and his feet are perfect bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fantastic bear, just love him  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Hello,
I first want to thank all of you who bought raffle tickets.  You helped me raise $180 for Valley Academy, my son's school.  I don't have the total number of tickets sold or how much the bear raffle made, but by the looks of the bucket, it was substantially more than what I sold. 

Unfortunately, none of people I sold tickets to won.   bear_sad But, we did have a happy winner, Rosie Lin, who is a parent at Valley Academy and who will surely treasure the bear. 

There was a 2nd grader who purchased 36 tickets in an attempt to win the bear.  She was so determined and I was really rooting for her.  What a sweet and beautiful girl.  It really breaks my heart that she didn't win.  Humpf! 

Thanks again for all of your support.  I'm sure there will be another festival or some organization and I will be making more bears for charity.  I think that being able to help others in this way is one of the best things about my job!

Hugs,
Alison

Berwickbears Berwick Bears
Maine

Raffles is super cute, lucky school to get such great donations!  LOVE those paw pads!!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Gorgeous!!  ...both your adorable bear & your photography!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Raffles is beautiful!!  What an endearing expression he has!  Good luck on the raffle!!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs,

Ellen

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

He is one very handsome chap Alison, and i adore his paws  bear_wub  great work :clap:

Merry-Go-Bears Merry-Go-Bears
Kuala Lumpur

Wow!... he's beautiful... I just love his shadings around his eyes and nose... Beautiful paws!~  bear_wub

bearfacedlies Charlotte Deadman
Somerset/Devon border, England
Website

A beautiful piece perfectly presented.

Board footer