Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

I know there are any number of you out there who do wonderful dogs. As I want to introduce these to my readers I would love

1/ High resolution photos sent to Sandra@bearhug.com.au   also if they are award winning critters what awards did they win?

2/ Any general comments or advice you have on designing or making dogs. Espeically if you feel you can reveal any "secrets" general comments making different breeds.

3/ Any general comments you have had from collectors when they see dogs rather than teddy bears on your table........are they the same collecotrs or different?

Email to sandra@bearhug.com.au  also please do not embed photos into emails please send as attachemenst.......thanks

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Thank you to everyone who has sent me in photos but still pleanty of space for more if you have made a dog.

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Sandra,
        What a great oppurtunity, thanks so much!  You have my Doxie pics! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

A they certainly gave me a giggle ......loved them.

Board footer