Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Pollyanna12-for-tt.jpgPollyanna7-for-tt.jpgThings have been hectic; Allyn is recovering from pneumonia. He's getting better, though, so I wanted to share a new puppy with you. No...this one isn't mine.

Maisie and Rocco had their grooming appointment last Saturday; we take them to their breeder. Her son is her groomer and there are dogs to play with and our pups have a great time. Our previous trip they showed us a new puppy they'd just picked up and I fell in love with her.

Pollyanna is a Sealyham and she's only 4 months old but she is so sweet and so cute. Lisa plans to show her and then breed her so I've got my name first on the list. Allyn was just shaking his head but I told him he'd have a couple of years to get used to the idea. We always drop Rocco and Maisie off at their house about 8 am and on Saturday they let us have her for the day! She was all bathed and groomed for us. We had such fun with her here and I didn't want to take her back home. Hope you like her photos.

p.s. she didn't go home nearly as clean as she arrived.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

She is beautiful  bear_wub  I love the black patch on her eye.

hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Oh I love her markings!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

OHHHHHHHHHH she is adorable, love that one black eye!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Just love any scruffy terrier face bear_wub She reminds me of the Sealyham, Charmin, that won last year at Westminster.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Marlys she's adorable!  So glad you shared pics bear_happy  Too funny about getting your hubby used to the idea a couple years in advance  :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cute, cute!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks for your comments. I just love her!

Nancy, your comment reminded me that Lisa told me Pollyanna's father was a top terrier but I was so enthralled will this little girl I really wasn't paying attention so I emailed Lisa today and this is her response. It seems that Chamin is her father! Holy Cow, what do ya know about that.

Hi Marlys,
I buy the leashes at the dog shows. I love them and wouldn’t use any other ones. I will pick two up for you this weekend if you like. Pollyanna is very special in so many ways. I’m so glad you get to enjoy her also. WE don’t mind sharing her. Her father (CHARMIN) got a group 2 at Westminster this year’s THINK HE DID BUT  I’m not sure about last year. Last week he went BEST IN SHOW at KRUFTS. The win is unbelievable!!! He also won BEST IN SHOW AT THE EUKANUBA this year IN Long Beach. If that isn’t enough he is the #1 TERRIER in the world. His owner is Margery Good. She also handles him. They will be at the great western this year. It is held in long Beach in June. It would be great if you could go to watch the Sealy’s and Scotties. It is a huge Terrier Specialty. CHARMINS name is CH EFBE’S HIDALGO AT GOODSPICE. The DAM IS CH THUNDER RDS SEASIDE SUNSHINE. Talk soon. Lisa

FrizzyBear New York

What a lovely puppy dog!  Only 4 months old.  How large will she get?  I like her markings, too!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks, Jeanne. She'll be fairly small, about 10" at the withers and about 18 pounds. They are a bit lower to the ground than even our Scotties. I so love this little girl, you'd think she was mine!

Board footer