Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Birgitta-075.jpgHi, this my first attempt of sewing something from my own pattern! The bunny is 42 cm tall (16,5 inches) and is made from german schulte mohair.  I had used black german glass eyes and shaded her with Pro Markes.

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

A very cute bunny!  You did a great job.  I've never created a bunny before, but I've been itching to make one!
It was nice talking to you today!  I hope spring is on the way!

bear_wub  bear_wub

~Robert

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Very sweet!  Great character in his face!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   You've done a great job with your first design!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hi Robert! Thank you! You are the first one I chatted with on facebook, live! When the you said hi I was a bit panicing how the chatt was function but I solved it and I thought it was wonderful talking to you too, Robert! You are a really sweet guy! I was amazed that I could respond to you so fast in english, I was a bit afraid if I was going to be writing in swedish! So amazing what the teqnics can do today! lol!

Hi Melisa! Thank you so much for your nice comments, the bunny has now enter my daughters room! lol! Congrats of the ebay bidding of gorgeous Niska! That is 8.000 swedish crowns, almost a monthly paycheck after taxes here in Sweden! Do you have facebook Melisa?

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You have done a wonderful job on this gorgeous bunny.  Well done on your first design.  :clap:

Doriane Neverland dolls & bears
Website

He's very cute !  bear_wub  What's is name ?

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Cute bunny bear_grin

Hazelton, BC
Website

Your welcome Brigitta...  :hug:  no, I don't have facebook.  I have a hard time keeping up with my web site, ebay, emails and teddy talk.  If I added anything more, I'd end up on the computer all the time & not creating!  Wow - Niska's price would go a long way in Sweden - here it is about a week to two weeks wage - depending on what your job is.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a cute bunny! I love the colour of that mohair. Well done with your first pattern design.  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

Thank you so much for all your nice comments. My daughter had named the bunny Freja!
I do understand, Melisa. So many from this forum is visiting facebook too, I had to ask! lol! Though I am on sick pay my time is limited on the internet since my computer broke down. I am having full up sewing some new bears right now. I had a sheep and a more realistic bear to finish! Finally the sun had found my little country so the creative side in my had woken up! I feel it had been a very long winter. Can´t wait for it to be summer though I might be in school but what wouldn´t you do to get a work?

Hazelton, BC
Website

I'm looking forward to seeing your bear & sheep, Brigitta!  bear_thumb  It has been a very long winter here too - it's still winter.  We still have loads of snow and it's still below freezing today.  Yuck!

Board footer