Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

As promissed I put some photos of the fair in Wiesbaden on my website  bear_thumb you can find out yourself what a marvelous fair this was  :clap: with so many bears and so many artists and so many visitors  :dance:

It was fantastic - never saw a fair like that and I will be a part also the next year!!!!  bear_wub
Hope you like the photos - thanks for stopping!!  bear_grin

http://www.mazzitelli.at/Baeren-Seite-F … n2009.html

bear_thumb  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :clap:  bear_thumb

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi,

Thank you for showing the pictures of your wonderful show. :clap:

You all look like you had a great time. bear_grin

love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thank you for sharing the great photos of the show Andrea....it looked like a great event and many wonderful bears on display  bear_flower

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you for the pictures, it looked like a really wonderful show. So many bears, I wish that I could have seen them in the fur! bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Great pictures Andrea - thank you so much . What a fantastic fair - you must have had an amazing time !
:hug:

Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Hi Andrea...........I was planning to come to the show for a whole day, with a girlfriend, but she cried off............so it turned into a flying visit, with my husband and  our dog who had to remain in the car. Time was when dogs used to be allowed in (and ours LOVED the show) - I did see a couple of tiny dogs being carried round, but Nounours, at 55 kilos, is not easy to sneak in!
So - sorry - i didn't get to see you - I had it in my head that you were next to Berta, but obviously you weren't!
My first reaction to the show was OMG it's SHRUNK! There used to be many more tables, crammed very close together - one of the reasons i stopped doing the show as it felt almost claustrophobic..........but with less exhibitors, it's much more pleasant - maybe I'll give it a go again next year............maybe............
Great photos tho - thanks for sharing
huggies
Maria

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh what a pitty Maria - we didn't meet - well I hope I will see you next year or maybe at Bamberg at September, I will be there!!!! The show was so great and I was very happy - a lot of people stopped at my table and watched my bears which made me feel very proud and happy.

Thank you Ladies for stopping at my website to see the photos of the show - you can't imagine the feeling there ......... have to live it once by yourself ....... I didn't beleave it, that it could be that way fantastic!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

O'h How wonderful to see all the pictures, and so lovely to see the tables with all those cute bears.

And I was even more excited to see my Nanuk and Sola in one of them.. They placed 3rd and I'm thrilled.

Berta came in 1st in her category...

Congratulations to any other Artists whose names I  missed.   :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Great photos; thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a huge crowd just waiting for the doors to open.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Andrea

thank you for sharing it looks like a wonderful show so many gorgeous bears one day I would love to see it.

Raewyn

Southern Bears Southern Bears

What a fabulous fair!  Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us.

Pat xx

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Thank you, Andrea, for the wonderful pictures! Looked like it was a very good, well-organized show and the bears were all fabulous. I visited Wiesbaden years ago, its a lovely city.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Andrea, thanx so much for taking the time to show us the great photo's. Since I am not a world traveler, I will never get to Germany, but it was great to see all the different bears and dolls and the displays.  It looked to be an exciting day.  I am glad you had such a wonderful experience. Bye for now. :clap:

Board footer