Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Matilda3.jpgMatilda1.jpg

~ Matilda ~

Matilda is my totally new bear design from head to toe that is only 3 inches tall.  She is made from a pale yellow acrylic thread and is designed by me to have longer feet, arms and legs along with a longer neck to give her a fun new style.  Her arms and legs are made with a wire armature for full ability to bend to any pose desired.  Her hat and sandals are decorated with little flower buttons and are also removable. Her dress is made to match with a new strap v-neck sundress design.  The dress is not removable.  Her onyx bead eyes have extra details to give them added depth and are shaded as well as her ears.  She stands freely without assistance.

Matilda is on her way to a tea party!  She's donned her best spring dress, hat, and because it's a warm day she's wearing sandals...all in her favorite Easter colors. Her name is Matilda (pronounced "mah-Tild-ah") which means "garden party" in bearese.

She is available from my website -  http://www.PeachtreeCottage.com

/bearhugs,

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Matilda is very cute.  So much detail in 3" of bear.

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Wonderful work!! Such a cute little girl....so lovely.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow she is fantastic so small yet such detail bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

I like your new design. The outfit is just perfect! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer