Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

12 nights of rioting is too much.  bear_angry ....be safe.....be careful......it will end.

bear_wub bear_wub :hug: :hug: bear_wub bear_wub

Dilu

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

It's on our news too. Scary... Hold on our bear friends, don't walk at night.. bear_innocent :pray:

HUGGS,
Julia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes - Marion, Irene, and Sophie - I hope you are safe and that this violence will end soon!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I hope all of our French friends stay safe!  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Marion, Irene and Sophie - I hope that you are all safe.
Listening to the news and reading the newspapers has just been so awful
and I hope that they can put a stop to this violence.

Hugs
Carolyn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Marion, Irene, and Sophie I see each day on the TV this terrible rioting. What a sad world when visitors to another country can act so badly to their host country. I hate it all!  bear_angry bear_angry bear_angry bear_angry bear_angry bear_angry
Take care.

Jane  :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you for your kind thoughts :), but i live in a small village and we didn't had any troubles. These violence are done mostly in the big cities by part of cretinious young people who want to"play", because they have "nothing" else to do with their fingers bear_angry I think like you Jane, i always said that every host country give people a chance to build a new and better life,so people most be gratefull and respectfull of what they have from these countries. the government have decide to establish some curfew if needed and i think that it's going to work. Have all a nice day  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I am safe so far... Thanks for worrying!  :)
In Le Mans, there have not been too many troubles so far. I think it is not too dangerous in my street. But really these people firing cars, schools, etc have forgotten how to use their brain! and our gouverning people have been far too long to react! They waited for policemen to be injured and people killed to decide to ask the help from army and other things.
Really, I am not proud of our gouverning people. They only care about themselves.
Nowadays in France, everything is sinking. No jobs, no authority, problems in education, huge increases of petrol, gas, fioul and elctricity... All they found to do to make people think there are less people searching job is to fire them from our ANPE (National Agency for employment, equivalent of Job Center Plus in UK) earlier... You see the picture: less people registered at ANPE, so "less people searching jobs"! How silly! Last "brilliant idea" of our gouvernment is to limit the number of months during which people without employment will receive financial help.
To sum up, unemployed people can die, gouvernment doesn't care!
What's next to come... I prefer not to know!  :|

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, another think about these riots. On the TV news, we saw a young man from one "cité" who was interview. He was asked why he was doing these stupid violent acts and said that this was because he was against France!!!  bear_wacko but this young man WAS FRENCH!!!!!!  bear_angry So as my boyfriend explained to me (he has spent one year in a "cité") in these places people give themselves a partiular identity that is not theirs and consequently have abberant behaviour. In these places there are many people who come from foreign countries but with French nationality. They never managed to get integrated to France. In these places, there are some French people coming from French famillies but with very low income, and getting crazy because of their neighbours's silly behaviour...  bear_wacko

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

we have had problems like this in the U K in the big cties it is total madness i cant understand why people think torching cars and shops is going to pursuade the owners to respect them and give them jobs, maybe i'm old but its crazy to me. I REALLY DO HOPE YOU ALL KEEP SAFE and it ends soon so that it doesent spread to your towns  :hug:

Board footer