Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ok, I have a gazillion things to do around the house... chores, grocery shopping, that sort of thing.

I have bears to make, signs to create and all kinds of prep work to do for the huge show I'm doing next weekend. (Oh my God, it's NEXT WEEKEND!!! Where did the time go??)

Then there are all these topics with new posts to read on TT and emails to answer and auctions to check out and, and, and.....

There needs to be THREE of me! One to be a housewife. One to be a bear maker. And one to be the computer queen!

Instead there is just me who is getting NOTHING DONE!!! I feel like I go around here in circles pulling my hair out!  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Daphne.....I wish you luck, cuz I'm not there to help.....shall I send the gollies or would they get in the way?

What's that?  You think I want to send them to get them out of my way!  Why Daphne, how could you!

Hmmmmmmm  I guess I'm busted!

Good luck on the show......i can hardly wait to  Read all about it!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Dilu

by the way I am still having funn with mooseltoe......the cat's aren't  very smart....they fall for it every time!

The bird loves it though-when I shake up the cats.......

I  just get such a kick out of him,.....

Dilu

Deb Upstate New York

Geeez, and I bet your AAADD isn't helping!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

OK, first, have a break to rest.
Second, write a list of all you have to get done and pin it somewhere where you cannot miss it.
Third, do your best!

Good luck!
I am sure all will be fine!

bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

When you figure out the cloning process...can you let me know...I need one too!!!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Daphne,
I was just thinking the other day just how much I love TT but how much LESS I get done because of it..it's kinda catch 22 isn't it? I wonder how many other less than disciplined people have halved their production since joining??

My justification comes from the fact that we all need social time and we can't live without caring girlfriends (and malefriends too of course)..and I'm not a 'going for coffee with girlfriends' type...so for me, you guys are it. :love:
And my life is all the richer for having you all sharing it... I have no doubt that I would be overwhelmingly sad to leave you all.

So YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME...and I'll have to be content to have a little(oh okay...a lot!!!   :whistle:) less bear making time.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hayley....

AMEN!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Double AMEN!

Board footer