Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

ATTENTION I am getting rid of acrilic fur that I have had for years, really nice quality, is any one interested ? I am going to sell it for good prices. I will cut it into one yard pieces and have about 3 or 4 yards to a box. Please just artists in the US, sorry, shipping can get too expensive. I was thinking about $50.00 then $10.00 shipping. Any one interested ? Some of it I paid allot for per yard but am willing to take a loss because I don't have room to store it and I don't make bigger bears any more and probably won't. I don't have room to stretch out and at this point I don't even remember how to use the sewing machine !!!!!! Any way if interested let me know.  I don't have internet yet and am holding off to see how I survive first. So I guess you can let me know on here and I will get back with you and I will send you my address and then you can give me yours.How does that sound ? I will have to look again but I think I have 3 big boxes full of product. I know I have a really nice long black and a really dreamy dark blue that is so soft and a tan piece.....I will have to look again. But what ever I would send you I think you would be happy. I didn't use junk !!!! And I found fur easy to sew too. But this way you help me and I help you

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi Jodi,
I would be interesed in taking a look. Can you take a picture?
Thanks!
Amy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Dear heart I am visiting from the library right now and don't have internet at home yet.  But I can asure you that it will be all nice fur. I could maybe mail you some samples, let me know.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Hi Jodi,
Does the fabric have the knit backing or woven? 
Donna

Board footer