Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Just thought I'd share that this week November 7-13 is World Kindness Week...and November 13 is World Kindness Day.  Interesting...I propose that we move Kindness Day to November 14...I think Clare and Jane (Mo Beary) would agree  :angel:

Shantell

Willamette Valley Oregon

I probably should clarify my reasoning for proposing moving World Kindness Day to the 14th....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...along with Clare and Jane (Mo Beary).  :cake:  :cake:  It just seemed appropriate for the 14th to be World Kindness Day!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Shantell, i am so glad you explained that!  I was wondering what was going on with Clare and Jane......

If I said I was relieved would you laugh?

Lets see how can we do this?  Maybe we could leave kindness day where it is and just extend it into your birthdays?  Or your birthdays could sort of expand into 2 days.......Now that would be OK....I wouldn't mind a 2 day birthday.....

Course the hubs has been known to say that I am so spoiled that he could argue that every day is my birthday.

And you wonder why I keep him?  Who do you think spoiled me?  Whats not to love to pieces.....

And since we love you three to pieces I guess we can do whatever you guys want.....

:hug: bear_wub :hug: bear_wub :hug: bear_wub :hug: bear_wub :hug: bear_wub :hug: bear_wub

bear_tongue

Willamette Valley Oregon

Just a shameless plug for my birthday which I am thrilled to share with fellow TT'ers...but I see Donna's birthday is the 13th (the real Kindness Day) so perhaps your suggestion, Dilu, of carrying on for 2 days works just fine for me.

bear_innocent

Board footer