Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Congratulations everyone, and to everyone who was brave enough to enter!!!!  I am completely thrilled to be included on the list  :dance: Shelly and Ruth - your entries look fabulous!! 

These are my two nominations:

GracebyMaryMyrtle1_copy.jpg
Grace

ZacharybyMaryMyrtle1_copy.jpg
Zachary

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Congratulations to all!!!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

A big well done everyone to who has been nominated!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

OOOOOHHHH - how exciting!!!!!! HUGE congratulations everyone :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: and lots of "happy dancing"
big huggies
Maria

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge congratulations to you all!!!  bear_flower  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations to all the nominees! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Santa-s-Little-Helpers-Teddy-Talk--GTA-6.jpgHuge congratulations to all the nominees - and I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to be on the list! 

Here is a photo of my nominated piece 'Santa's Little Helpers'.

Samantha, Ruth and Shelly - your entries are stunning.  Can't wait to see all the others!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

INDY-01.jpgSUGAR-BEAR.jpgCONGRATULATIONS everyone. 
I never got a phone call so this is the first I am hearing my the nominations.

Here are my nominations:  Sugar Bear and Indy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

All the entries are just fantastic !  Here is my nominee- Tia , a recycled mink bear.
TIA_NOMINEE.jpg

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

catandfiddlett.jpgHere he is, I think many TTers have seen him before. You can't tell, but his mouse friend is holding a tiny top hat with realistic miniature coins  bear_happy  "The Cat and the Fiddle" KJ Lyons:

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

eLF.jpgCongratulations to all nominees  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and I am so happy to see my bear ELF in the list too bear_grin

He did so well this year, I am proud of him!!

Berta

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations to all the winners :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi! I was sooooooooooo excited to see that my Polar was nominated. It has been a long wait. It was great to hear the news on my daughters 18th birthday...double celebration!!!!
Congratulations to all the other nominees :hug: To all that missed out this, I definately know how you are feeling as I have been there before.
Keep trying is what I said to myself bear_thumb
Here is a picture of him, I hope you like him as much as I do

polarweb.JPG

Hugs
Tracey
Bear By Tracey

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations to all the nominees! :clap:  :clap:

hugs,

Brenda

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Congatulations Nominess!!! :clap:  :clap:
And A Happy Dance for me! :dance:  When I saw the list was posted I though, "Oh, I didn't get a call bear_ermm ..perhaps I'll have better luck next time..." And then I teared up (with happiness) when I saw my name on the list, and when I saw it there again the tears flowed...

Here is Edward Bear
Edward_Bear_GT.jpg

Here is Polar Santa
Polar_Santa_PS.jpg

Congratulations to those who took a chance and entered as well!!!

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

roxanne.JPG:clap: Congratulations everyone!  :clap: The entries are all GORGEOUS!!! I'm so excited to be nominated :dance:  Here's my entry Roxanne in the needle felted category.

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

mocha.jpgCongrats everyone all you work is amazing. I am still pinching myself. I am just so honored to be nominate with these amazing artist.

Here is my little Mocha.

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Huge Congratulations to all the nominees!!!! They are very much deserved! Absolutly fabulous entries.

My name wasn't on the list but with the names that are on it I am not surprised. This was the first time I have entered a competition and didn't really expect to be nominated.
Beth

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

All the entries are amazing :clap: I love them all bear_wub
This is my entry - Baggins
Baggins2.jpg

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Beautiful all beautiful.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Huge Congratulations to everyone!!!  So many wonderful friends have been nominated it is fantastic!!!!!  Well Done, I'm so happy for you all!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

K Pawz Guest

Congratulations everyone!!! Look at all the TT'ers! I didn't have time this year to enter the Golden Teddies, but by the looks of those names I wouldn't have stood a chance! YOu guys rock!

hugs,
Krista

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees and to everyone that entered!  I love seeing pics  :photo:  of the nominees.   :clap:  :dance:

TBReditor Teddy Bear Review
Iola, WI

I wish I could personally call and congratulate all the nominees, but unfortunately I'm swamped with so many other things and just don't have the time (I should be working on the next issue of TBR as I write this! :P). And thanks everyone for being so patient while we worked out the glitches with our online judging system.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations to all, your creations are all adorable  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Board footer